ℹ Guardian Gazelle – 5* Holy/Yellow from Guardians of Teltoc

One thing to keep in mind with gazelle - even though she removes buffs, she can still have decent synergy with some heroes who add buffs. For instance, magni. Put him right next to her, and although the dancing prevents buffs to magni and another ally, gazelle benefits from the boosted defense. And she turns magni into a nuclear warhead.

4 Likes

Interesting. If I only had two of her, she might make my blue team more useable for war. Lol

I usually pair her up with ladyW.

If only I had one of her lol. But I’m sure I’d say the same if I had one too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

2 Likes

That isn’t necessarily true, but you’re entitled to your opinion.

I’ve had Tarkak for a while, then pulled Gazelle when she was released. It’s been ingrained in me that tile damage is the best way to deal real damage.

What am I missing? I’m genuinely intrigued. I really value the viewpoint of those without a Miki/Tarlak/Gazelle, as I’ve almost been forced into my own avenue of tile damage thinking based on my heroes.

Tile Damage is king in situations where they have high HP… So things like Quests & Big PVE stages, Titans etc…

In Raids, it becomes more and more of an arms race & team synergy… Who can get the tiles needed to kill the Tank & Charge their heroes first… Who can prevent/ reverse enemy effects etc…

In terms of comparing the Damage Boost from Tile Buffers; little bit of maths: Titan Damage Boosters: Miki vs. Tarlak vs. Ranvir vs. Wu Kong vs. Guardian Gazelle

Personally I have Wu Kong & Miki from the list. I don’t use either in Raids (used to use Wu a bit) nor do I use them in Map Stages or PVE. Exception being Miki gets used in Monthly Challenge Events in a Mono Blue team (just whoops ■■■ in getting goooood scores)

1 Like

Not to change the subject Do you have Guardian Gazelle. If you do what do you think of her?

Does anyone have Guardian Gazelle? Please give me some feedback. Should she b in front in in the wing area. Is she better defense or attack. Is she good at Titan and alliance wars? Thank you

She’s excellent in raid attacks and vs Titans. She shouldn’t be in a raid defense at all so position is a moot point. The single loss I’ve had against her she was placed in the flank position. But the board was so bad it would still have been a loss if it had been Rana or Onatel there instead.

2 Likes

Thanks Shenjairo for the input. That will b very helpful. Still ascending her.

Just adding some picture proof to further clarify what almost always happen.

1 Like

What’s The Best Position for her. I have Teli in frontline. Ursella front left.

Don’t put her on defense

3 Likes

What are some of the best 5* hero synergies Gazelle owners have found so far for raid or titan teams?

I just got her maxed and am very much enjoying Red Hood + GG on raids. Red’s damage gets boosted very nicely and the minions seem to last longer with the damage reduction (though I’m not 100% sure that minions inherit this trait). Either way, the minions make a nice buffer and continue to heal.

I saw the “fast hitters that don’t buff” comment, but am wondering if there are other particularly good combos.

Also, do you think she makes a rainbow attack more viable or is a stacked team still going to be the better way to go?

3 Likes

I raid exclusively with this team:

Mist slows 'em down, Gretel just in case they happen to charge. Seshat and Sartana one shot kill the heroes who got hit by Mist (-34% DEF against specials, +100% ATK).

3 Likes

For titan team she is beastly. Against purples I pair her with White Rabbit-Jackal-Delilah-Viv. Pairing her with WR and Jackal is always devastating provided the tiles are there. Generally she works best with heroes that don’t buff your own team so I use her with def down heroes as much as possible. In general she pairs best with regular de-buffers and elemental de-buffers in my experience. I have really enjoyed pairing her with Alfrike as well.

I always bring her if my focus is on any particular purple hero against an opposing team. As I typically run 3-2 I often pair her with WR/Delilah or WR/Jackal for raids/war.

At times I will use her with heroes where she nullifies their buffs. For example, I bring her to green titans with Wilbur. Wilburs damage sharing won’t work with Gazelle but the debuff against green titans is more important to me. I don’t have Tarlak or Miki maxed yet so she is my main buffer against titans in general.

Depends on tiles imo. Rainbow can be very viable for offense with or without Gazelle. Likewise, as part of a stack she only helps in so much as the tiles are there depending on the stack. In both cases, if the tiles aren’t there, she buys your team time through her damage cut and ailment prevention. If she gets killed while her special is active though it seriously sucks. If the tiles are there she just makes the match go that much quicker.

Don’t put her on defense they said, right? Tell that to this guy.

2 Likes

“Last active: now”

Raiding to number 1 has next to nothing to do with your defense team when you get there while still active. Also, 3,060 cups is on the lower side for getting to #1. Last time I got to #2 it was with 3,110 and I would have LOVED to hit this team instead of all the GTV teams at the top.

3 Likes

Regardless, he is still bound to be revenged even if online. You yourself in that video where you get to No. 2 was raided, foiling your attempt to get to the top. And you had been attacked while online twice, remember?

Yes, but you’re saying that Gazelle isn’t bad on defense since he’s #1 and I’m saying it’s a false correlation.

4 Likes