:heart:
4/85
+1 Costume
4/90
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Guardians of Teltoc Guardians
Image Aether Power Description
ailment-immunity Ailment Immunity At the start of each battle, this Hero is immune to new status ailments for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Dance of Spirits
  • Removes all dispellable and undispellable status effects from all allies except the caster.
  • The caster regenerates 612 HP over 4 turns.
  • For 4 turns all allies except the caster starting dancing the Dance of Spirits:
    • +100% attack.
    • Reduces all received damage by 50%.
    • Gives immunity to new status effects.
    • If the caster dies, the dancer receives 80 damage and their mana is reduced by 100%.
    • This effect cannot be dispelled.
All-In-One Reference, courtesy of @Lumi
tap on image to view it fully

Note: An updated all-in-one graphic will be uploaded when available

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

August 2020

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

August 2023

Apr 2024

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get a Legendary Challenge Event Hero?

It’s important to remember that Challenge Event Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Challenge Event Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 2% chance of summoning Guardian Gazelle.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 18 times out of 100, you’ll get Guardian Gazelle by pull 100
  • 63 times out of 100, you’ll get Guardian Gazelle by pull 500
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Guardian Gazelle by pull 1500
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Guardian Gazelle by pull 2300

Putting that in Perspective

• 82 out of every 100 people won’t get Guardian Gazelle by the 100th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned :one::zero::zero: times, 820,000 of those players wouldn’t get Guardian Gazelle

• 5 out of every 100 people won’t get Guardian Gazelle by the 1500th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned :one::five::zero::zero: times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get Guardian Gazelle

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Feedback Poll - Guardian Gazelle (post release)

Link to initial release polls: linky link

:question: Is Guardian Gazelle worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only if you’re summoning for someone else.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Guardian Gazelle would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Guardian Gazelle’s Primary Purpose is?

• Attack Team Oriented Support Hero
  • General Support Hero
  • Defence Oriented Support Hero

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Guardian Gazelle compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Guardian Gazelle’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match her Base Stats?

Note this means her Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Guardian Gazelle worth giving Druid Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No, I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Guardian Gazelle is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Guardian Gazelle is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

4 Likes

I got her last time. I thought from her card that she was junk. And then I realized she was good. Like REALLY good. I build raid teams around her the same way I build titan teams around Miki.

If you get her, do a little dance. She really is that good. You just need to alter your play style to one that doesn’t rely of buffs. Also you need to stack her with emblems to make it harder for her to die.

I’ve since built my teams around applying debuffs and other effects that still hold despite the dance or I time the dance and buffs around each other to maximize efficiency

7 Likes

I’ve enjoyed using her too. Was hoping for panther, but gazelle was a nice consolation prize. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Previous Discussion Threads:
will update / add more as they pop up

This or that threads:

2 Likes

Did two pulls today with event tokens and the second was bingo. Was in need for a yellow hero and have the darts, not complaining :slight_smile:
Hope she’s worth it, my fifth Guardian. Will try for Panther next time

3 Likes

With Vela being druid, I guess that estimation (from damage comparison topic) about druid emblems most often uselessly lying around are no longer true.

2 Likes

I did a 10 pull this morning, hoping for Guardian Kong(I already have Panther and want a 5* red cleanser). Gazelle popped out instead. I was actually disappointed at first. She really didn’t look like she was any good.

I have read a lot of positive reviews of her though, so that is nice to see. Also, my best yellows don’t give buffs(Joon+costume, Drake). I also just gave Malosi darts(I have 20 left still, so not an issue there). I will probably max her right after Malosi. Only downside is that it will probably be tough to bring Vivica along. Another reason I really need to get her costume!

1 Like

@littleKAF @JonahTheBard @zephyr1

What do u guys think of guardian gazelle?

1 Like

I don’t have her so I can only speak for a few occasions of meeting her on defence…she was mostly just a nuisance and quite squishy.

I can only assume that if people rate her, it’s on offense when she can be better timed.

4 Likes

also pulled her (together with the - for me useless - owl in a ten pull, hoped for panther…), she is not yet leveled though but I expect really a lot on attack. skill seems really good for that, as it is beneficial in both directions (receive less damage, and same time deliver more damage) key is to get her off early and with health left…for titans, perhaps, but not sure… for defense she is not the best I guess. i will give her directly the next set of darts, ahead of poseidon and sif …

1 Like

Idk if I’d like her for titans since i think she screws up using buffs and debuffs

1 Like

Works best for people still playing E&P :face_with_monocle:

She was a beast on offense in Beta.

I have some public feedback from a while ago starting here, for several posts: 🗿 Guardian Gazelle: Guardians of Teltoc – Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback - #15 by zephyr1

5 Likes

She doesn’t effect debuffs? The only thing she’d get in the way of is attack increase. Jackal would still work on the titan team.

2 Likes

Oh ok i thought they couldn’t cast buffs or debuffs

I don’t have her obviously

But yea if people are likin her on titans, go for it

1 Like

Yeah, the exact wording of the effect is “Gives immunity to new status effects.” So they can cast whatever they want on an enemy, your heroes just can’t be buffed or debuffed.

I just got her, and since I gave Malosi darts this morning, I won’t be maxing her for a bit. I haven’t tried her on titans. The tough part is you can’t use banners to increase your defense to help survive higher titans. Jackal is so fragile. We need a yellow 5* HoTM Eve

1 Like

Exactly, that’s why I would choose her over Ranvir if I had her. Except for my purple and red titan team, I don’t have regular attack buffers. But I always use defence debuffers and elemental debuffers (at least against yellow, green and red titans), and I hate they miss because of Ranvir.

2 Likes

For anyone who has her, it’s basically your dirty little secret. As @zephyr1 put it - God mode.

6 Likes

On titan, she does a little worse than Miki assuming you brought Miki with no other buffs. If you bring Miki with buffs then you can outclass her damage by a lot… which can be mitigated by bringing debuffers.

The key to Gazelle is building teams that only debuff instead of bringing teams that rely on buffs or a mix of the two.

Also keep in mind she gives atk buff and damage reduction while giving herself regen. That already supplants the atk and def banners

And forget about defense. It is easy to abuse her special to take your team’s mana away

3 Likes

Working on Gazelle right now, she is at 2/54 as we speak :slight_smile:

But now I’m looking for my best yellow stack agains Titans, I think I can use some advice.

My choices are

• Poseidon +16 (att. 790)
  • Vivica +5 (att. 714)
  • Gullinbursti (att. 603)
  • Guardian Jackal +14 (att. 802)
  • Mist +13 (att. 732)
    Wu Kong (att. 707)

My plan is replacing Wu for Gazelle, I really don’t like the miss chances :frowning:

And also working on Delilah who is 3/62

What would give the best synergy and works best for this big dark monsters?

Thanks in advance for the help! (also have Hu Tao en Li Xui c. by the way)

1 Like