Guardian Falcon attack question

It would be to all enemies in Falcon’s case.

The damage can be to the target only, the target and nearby enemies (on either side), or all enemies.

Here is an example of the wording for each of the above:

Lovely thread, thank you!

So falcon will be the next red hero to get a seat at my “dinner table”. Which is where I serve the meals :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I know right. I’m feeding this falcon the best mice on the land…

2 Likes

@Dante2377 @bluenoser

That’s awesome. Thanks for clearing that up.

2 Likes

Explanation of damage types

2 Likes

I guess you go with what you have, but If you are going to be dropping any gems I would wait for something else.

If he fits your current roster is another thing, but you only mentioned reds. A double red team is only way I can think to use him…I have two

I love Scarlett, BT & especially Natalya (who doesn’t fit here but had to mention).

Falcon is VERY effective as part of a doubled or tripled red team. Note that he’s average mana, while Marjana is fast, so you may want to hold her special until Falcon fires his. Really great on titans. Add Gormek to the mix, and you will do some serious damage on green titans.

6 Likes

Serious damage is an understatement. Just add Wu and you’ll be an absolute wrecking ball.

Signed,
A jackal/Wu/debuffer stacker :slight_smile:

4 Likes

As far as reds go, I already have all of those you mentioned (but Natalya is untouched and Marjana lvl70 all others are maxed) so the more I think about it Falcon is a no brainer I think…

Freaking eh…I’ve been stacking Wu+BT (or Brienne) on raids with a side of Zeline and once the combos start raining is total chaos for the other team. I took out a team if all 5*s in record time yesterday…

Try a green titan team of Wu + Bt/Ares (whichever you have) + gormek + falcon + big attack stat red. You’ll enjoy it.

1 Like

Best part of my green Titan team. Works well during certain events. Must keep and level.

My team vs green Titans (in order) alberich, gormek, Lancelot, falcon, and Wu. That is a pretty good team. Four 4* and one 5*. 62k hit from it, my highest, but I’m not a power player.

1 Like

4 red 1 yellow ? i have to try this :yum:

1 Like

There is one more multi - hit special not mentioned with the 3 above. That’s Gormak and a couple more that have deal % damage to target and minor to nearby enemies.

The extra benefit of having three empty colors is that those tiles will never miss with Wu running, making stuns more reliable.

4 Likes

If you look at Gryphonknights post above, it is covered under Grimm.
So Grimm/Gormek/Tiburtus will hit one target at 295% of his base attack power, and the enemies either side of the target will take damage at half of that rate so just short of 150%
Richard has a similar attack but hits central target at 415% and flanking enemies at roughly 207.5%, Thorne 445% & 222.5% etc

2 Likes

I’m leveling my second Jackal to 70 - Wu/Jackal/Ares/Jackal/Grimm will be my dark titan team, my green titan team is wu/scarlett/ares/Gormek/jackal, just to put into perspective the color stacking awesomeness.

1 Like

You might want to think about using Gormek there instead of Grimm. That way you only have two colors, so dropping 3 blue purple or green on the weak spot is guaranteed to stun. If Grimm’s in the mix, blues can miss. Also Gormek is tanker – you’re looking for his debuff, not his attack stat.

2 Likes

I found this old thread in which I said something very wrong.

G Falcon is a necessary hero. He is perfect complement to any red hitter.

1 Like

Better later then never :slight_smile:

1 Like