šŸ—æ Guardian Chameleon: Guardians of Teltoc ā€“ Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

He is uselesssssssss!!! The end

1 Like

@RayZeus @Astvinr

You donā€™t understand. I am attacking G.Chameleon using monoblues. G.Chameleon is nature and my blues are dealing weak damage against him. But when he activated his skill, he turned all my blue heroes into red heroes, which originally was a disadvantage turned into an advantage since my now-red heroes deal strong damage against the green G.Chameleon. I donā€™t think the developers intended to do this. By skill description, G.Chameleon should change the element of the enemy heroes into an element whcih G.Chameleon deals strong damage, i.e. yellow, purple, red and green heroes turning to blue heroes since blue is weak against green but green is strong against blue. However, my experience is that all my blue heroes turn to red, which is contrary to what G.Chameleonā€™s skill description says. I dunno. Maybe i will have to try him in the world map to see

1 Like

No the skill reads :

Changes the element of all enemies to the element they are strong against for 3 turns

This they is talking about the enemy heroes. So if Chameleon casts its skill on a blue hero then that hero wll become red because blue is strong against red.

2 Likes

Itā€™s taken me a bit to think about it and come up with this.

I feel like this hero is not unlike Master Lepus.

The elemental change is to cripple the hero/team, based upon the Crit & attack boost, along with the UBER-dispel.

So itā€™s a handicap. The elemental switch is not meant to be a benefit.

2 Likes

Yeah. I see it now. I have already tried using him in the world map. It appears that all enemies, after G.Chameleonā€™s skill has been lit, will yurn to an element they are strong against. So blues become reds, reds become greens, greens become blues, purples becomes yellows and vice versa. Gee. This hero may be very difficult to handle then.

I think heā€™s so fun! I would love to pull him and use him with Cheshire. Those two together would ruin any defense set up.

4 Likes

I think a Tarlak/Chameleon attack would be pretty fun to play with.

Also use him in tournament when strong color against tank is not allowed.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s a very cool take on the character, I think I smell what youā€™re cookin. At first I had the same idea as @Astvinr and @Impiousbe, you use him when you have a blue tank with red flanks (which is pretty niche). I like your thought process more though.

Hereā€™s my 2 cents in regards to this event. When I reached the boss level (final battle) and Iā€™ve seen them with 7500+ HP I said ā€œIā€™m sooo deadā€¦ā€. But In exactly 4 minutes and 5 seconds (the entire battle), I managed to finish it.

The strategy was to have all the heroes charged by the start of boss fight and to keep Proteus always active. I tend to believe that I got an impressive board as out of those 30 items, I only used 2 Tornado.

Iā€™m attaching my team.

Go get them, tiger!

Screenshot_20200108-201110

3 Likes

I like that Chameleon as enemy, itā€™s good to clean the board from unwanted tiles AND making damage, lool :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly my thought about that hero :grinning:

For some reason in the rare event, whenever G Chameleon changes my team, Hisanā€™s element goes back to normal once he attacks someone with his special but this doesnā€™t happen to other heroes.

Is this a bug or am I missing something here?

Hisan, and all other sand heroes, have self cleanse.

5 Likes

Ahhh thatā€™s it! I didnā€™t connect the dots that cleansing would bring you back to your normal element. Thanks!

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure how I feel about the color change thing. The few times I fought Chameleon in the event thus far, the color change helped me. Iā€™d use up most of the red tiles on the board to attack, then my color gets switched giving me more tiles on the board? Lol

1 Like

This was my thought exactly!! Please explain to me, dev, why Iā€™ve spent so much money trying to draw heroes that have undispellable buffs/debuffs IF YOUā€™RE GONNA TURN AROUND AND MAKE THEM DISPELLABLE ANYWAY!!! This is BS!

What undispellable buffs are you so worried about losing? And are you worried about this hero on defense or as an attacker against your defense? Seriously curious.

2 Likes

Hi all. I have pulled Guardian Chameleon but Iā€™m really trying to find a way to use him.
Not sure if this there is a sense to use him for titans. The titan will turn the color gr blue to red, and rest of team will become useless.

Raids or war?
That seems better - a way to change tank color gives the opportunity to attack it with full power with another color of the team.

Not sure if having Guardian Chameleon on defender team have sense. The enemy might use Guardian to change color of himself, and use it.

Aby ideas how to use Guardian Chameleon?

I just fought him in legendary and won but he seems very niche. He actually helped me. Itā€™s long, owl and him all over 7500 but I took blue, green and he helped by turning blue to green then red and green to red then blue which means kongs ice protection goes away etc and the tiles that were weak get strong. Heā€™s def an offense hero as the ai is dumb. Itā€™s a thinking character not a fire and forget like a sniper.
I think as more info and people play with and against him there will be more uses. Just be glad you got him and not owl or kongā€¦lol

1 Like