🗿 Guardian Chameleon: Guardians of Teltoc – Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

The more I use Chameleon, the more convinced I am that he is sneakily one of the best offensive support heroes around, and has unreal synergy with Tarlak.

The global remove buffs/debuffs is excellent, as it’s pretty rare that you can’t time the application of debuffs to right after you’ve used Chameleon. This is the only way to remove undispellable buffs from enemy heroes, and it’s great.

The offensive attack buffs are clearly outstanding, applying Ares buffs to the whole team.

While the elemental change can be slightly tricky, in practice it’s much more often an advantage than a disadvantage. In only one case, when he switches a blue to red, is the switch disadvantageous. For yellow/purple it’s neutral for a green stack, and for both red/green heroes it makes them more vulnerable to green tiles.

Typically a green stack will be used to take out a blue tank, and won’t rely on activating specials to do it, and best practice is to flank the tank with off colors, all of which the element shift either makes more vulnerable, or doesn’t matter for.

Basically once the tank is down, Chameleon and Tarlak make it easy to demolish the rest of the enemy heroes. I’ve been using him at 2.60 and can’t wait to get him to 3.70 (where he’ll wait for awhile–much as I like him, Zeline and maybe Evelyn are ahead of him for tonics).

6 Likes