šŸ—æ Guardian Bat: Guardians of Teltoc ā€“ Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Donā€™t quote me on this but in theory you should keep all, up to 5 when possible. When you think about it, a team of 5 Guardian Bats is the only team that will get exponentially stronger as allies die.

At least in theory.

5 Likes

I was thinking the same thing, which is why I have been reluctant to feed them right away.

I am considering feeding my dupes away. I would rather have tyrum, Balthazar, chochin and Gil ra as my 4 other heroes.

If I didnā€™t have 8 fully leveled 3* purple, I might think differently.

I only have two fully levelled dark three stars. I have a couple of others on the list to level up, but they are not high priority. I think I may level one and keep the others around for a while, but not potentially waste resources on them. See how it goes and then level the others for wars if it turns out the bat is going to be a staple of my team. It may be only three stars but as a relatively new player my four and five stars are in short supply.

1 Like

In your situation, I would hold onto it as well.

1 Like

I am gonna hold on to at least one bat on each of my profiles because you never know when the little guy may come in handy. Also he is a wizard so, that is one of the most underrepresented classes on all 3 of my profiles. I only have 3 to 4 heroes of that class. So I welcome all new wizards. The mechanic that relies on dead allies is more of a last creature standing kind of thing. Something that doesnā€™t present itself too often but when you need it you will be happy to have it.

I will be using him in rare where I can stack dark heroes.

After the fantastic (perhaps OP) event 3* from the other events, Guardian Bat seems somewhat meh. Bauchan, Shrubbear, Pixie all seem to have something truly special going for them whilst Bat works best with dead teammates.

My bat is proving a tremendous cannibal, only keeping one copy so the siblings (cousins?) have been quickly devoured. Good boost to special skills level.

For someone still building a 3* bench, Bat could prove valuable in a corner. Last critter standing but his special is only a hit three so the enemy wonā€™t mind the attack if they are scattered. An AoE feels more appropriate in a last stand type of hero.

I am deeply and strongly ambivalent.

5 Likes

I could see him being troublesome on defense as a wing, or even both wings, in 3* Bloody Battle. Those tourneys are all about fast damage, so having the back 2 deal extra damage as the first wave drops could help.

I agree that Chochin is better in general, but in 3* Bloody Battle the mana gen reduction wonā€™t matter as much - 90% of the heroes on defense teams have fast mana. The bat also hits itā€™s main target harder. Iā€™d say w/ 2 dead allies, heā€™s one-shotting someone.

I assumed male given how well dressed he (it) is.

It seems you forgot to copy the last questionā€¦

Lets call a veterinarian :rofl:

Itā€™s an animal without nameā€¦ So I will just use ā€œitā€. Not even humanoid looking like Guardian Owlā€¦

To avoid confusion regarding gender, jusr change the question into:

How does Guardian Batā€™s Special Skill match the Base Stats?

Perhaps you can change it for another heroes too regardless whether the gender is identified or not. That way you donā€™t need to edit any pronoun when copy pasting.

Hi Guv, these polls are sooooo helpful. do you have a list of these that you done for other heroes? Would love to see these poll results and how they stack with other like heroes.

If I get someone new just use the search type in blah blah and see what people been saying about them! Think theses post been going awhile soo should be up to date on most heroā€™s
Prob not the bunnies or sand but pretty sure majority of atlantis and event heroā€™s are floating about

1 Like

No list but Iā€™ve done one for all the #gameplay-help-tactics HERO threads.

Was discussing with @zephyr1 the merits of making a hero index for the forum linking all the hero threads but nothing yet.

1 Like

That would be a great experiment in a bloody tourney.

That wouldnā€™t really answer the question of which have polls, though, unless we tracked that. There are a lot of older hero threads that donā€™t.

2 Likes

this would take a lot of work for voters and you guys, but you could make a few ā€œmaster pollsā€ like

Which 5 star purple hero is Worth Summoning for? (Pick 5):
[list all available 5 star purples as choices]

Which 4 star red hero is Overpowered? (Pick 5):
[list all available 4 star reds as choices]

ā€¦ etc, and then people can see comparatively which heroes other players think is worth summoning or not etc, and itā€™ll have all heroes involved.

Yeah thatā€™s true;

2 Likes

New thread is active now; feel free to continue your discussions here: