There’s a huge bug in wars, kindly ask for your utmost attention.
When all of the following conditions are met, there’s no resurrection of dead targets.
And no way for attacking alliance to spend the rest of the hits.
How to reproduce:
- AllianceA has an alive hero “TheBadHero” on the board.
- AllianceB sends one of his heroes for kill TheBadHero.
- TheBadHero leaves AllianceA WHILE he’s being attacked.
- TheBadHero dies, BUT the board is not being renewed (see screenshots).
- AllianceB can’t spend the rest of the hits, because there’s no target on the board, and TheBadHero is being shown like someone is still attacking him.
UPD: TheBadHero shouldn’t be the last on the board.
Sorry, I made this assumption initially, but it’s worse now…
Clearing cache didn’t help.
The guy from AllianceB, who attacked TheLastHero, left the alliance - still no help.
This bug is gonna spread like wildfire.
P.S. To evenyone who reads this - don’t try it, guys =)
Fair play and stuff… ))
P.P.S. Can I please get the beta account? My third reported major bug.
I applied, pls look for my application =)