Guarantee for the best attacker to get the rare titan item, or at least worthy loot

I am def not promoting flask “abuse” but Titan flasks are pretty rare so someone cannot use them every time.

I’d love to see guaranteed loot on Titans but it shouldn’t be limited to just the top player. Too much potential for trouble that way.

1 Like

Not limiting to the top player would be an even better option! I know “growing up” I was glad that even people with lesser power get the good loot. Now that our alliance is more equal, I’m realizing that it’s the people who hit less who have a better chance to get something good. I think it would be fair to at least raise the probability of getting the item for the A attackers

I’m almost always the top attacker on my alliance’s titans and I have never gotten the bonus item from a rare titan.

Personally I am not understanding this whole concept of “flask abuse”. On a good day, I can do more damage to the titan with 1 flag than some of our lower members can do in 3-6 flags total. I score A+ and still get ■■■■ for loot. Meanwhile someone else who scores a B gets a freaking compass and mystic rings.

“Abuse of flasks,” why? Because they want to trade a compass and mystic rings for the rope and feathers and other assorted crap that I got? Knock yourselves out, guys. If anyone believes that I’m getting great loot for having the top score, I will gladly step aside and let them get that “great loot” to see for themselves. :laughing:

EDIT:

ScreenshotCapture_2019_09_15_03_14_00_340

Yeahhh, that sweet, sweet titan loot :roll_eyes:

No, not a rare titan. Just a normal 5*. That was my loot for A+ score.

Meanwhile, one of my alliance mates got fine gloves. Another got a sturdy shield. And another got a mystic orb.

:neutral_face:

@TGW. I totally agree. I am also typically a top Titan attacker for our Alliance. I am glad that lower power members get decent loot but I am getting trash. I have not gotten the bonus item from a special Titan in my 1 yr+ on the game.

Yes rare titans suck but I would rather have increased chances for everyone than for just the top attacker. Here you can find more ideas

2 Likes

Rare titans don’t give bonus reward that often but they often give out flask and emblems lately. You have to have titan loot random… because the fact they appear everyday and if top attackers got a guaranteee well they would pull away from the group ( don’t forget you get a rare about every ten titans if you string them so 3 month). I like the idea of an increase of chance for the bonus loot for all though.

We’re in the same boat.

It’s okay, for me titans are just part of the grind. Once in a blue moon I get something good from them. And sometimes my alliance mates get good loot. On the one hand I’m jealous, but on the other hand, my overall bench depth is so much stronger than theirs - the little guys need some love. All about team effort. I’ve given up on hoping for good loot from a single titan, or even a titan chest. War and elemental chests are where it’s at.

It’s a myth. There is no guarantee that the highest scoring alliance member will get the best loots. Been topping my alliance titan scoring a couple of times and the best loots was 2 * AM. Not a single 3 * AM.
3 days ago was the first. Topping the titan scoring against a non-rare 8 * dark titan and a royal tabbard + trap tools was in the loots.
On many ocassion, getting into A or B+ performance return much better loots.
I even got the bonus AM fighting against a rare titan while in C.
I guess the loots distributes on random basis.
More like a lottery.

• The idea to guarantee the top performer to get the rare item is far fetched. I still prefer it given on random basis. Else, the strongest members in the alliance will get even stronger.

Я тоже считаю, что нужно увеличить шанс получения предмета!!!

The way it is now, the top attackers get usually bad loot. They pretty much sacrifice themselves for the other team members to get good loot, because without them the titan wouldn’t fall.

Either give them something for the effort or remove loot tiers altogether. There’s no “better tier better reward” so at least let’s stop pretending there is. Or better, I suggest that there would be only 3 tiers, Top, Middle and Low attackers. That way people who want good loot have to get at least to the middle tier and people in the top tier would get better rewards

1 Like

Guaranteeing the rare item for the A+ player would make the strongest titan hitter stronger, but alliances generally would be better off with loot distribution that allows the lower end of the spectrum to get stronger, and for those player to get more hits in.

2 Likes

Although I am not among the strongest in the alliance, I did managed to get on top of the scoring leaderboard a couple of times and rewarded with a royal tabbard or tonic on each ocassion.
I’d been placed in C performance a few times and still rewarded with 3 * AM. But the best loots is probably in A category.
The way it is now, the randomness speak for itself. Let it be.
Just bring back the old titan chest rewards as the current ones are mostly crap items.

I’m getting very annoyed where on occasion I may do double or more of the damage of the next person, to get complete crap. It seems that no thought at all has been put into the effort Vs return of loot for titans. I like the game, bit it really doesn’t reward an active player (that doesn’t pay anyway)

Defeating a titan is a team effort, every player has to contribute according to his/her strength.

When I started in my current alliance my team was around 2300 TP (*3 maxed) fighting *6 titan, I rarely performed B on titan score… now some months later I perform A+ on Yellow & Purple Titans & A in the other elements (sometimes even A+) fighting *9 & *10 Titans… but this was possible due the loot distribution on titan allowed me to get mats for maxing my heroes and become stronger (even I performed B or C)… this also has a collateral result -》my alliance is now fighting stronger titans…

This week we got a rare titan, a green one, I got 2nd best score (A), as reward got three *3 unfarmable mats (blade, shield & tools) but no Tonic… 2 low members from my alliance had chance to get it… and I am ok with that…they contributed to beat titan according to their strength… as I did when I had a weaker roster…

About rare titans the issue must be to guarantee at least a fixed number of members of the ally get the epic item for sure, but I think anyone can have the chance to get it…

2 Likes

Making a guaranteed reward for top titan hitter will ruin the game. Basically, every decent player will drop down a few titan levels by joining a new alliance until the can receive A+ loot enough to make a huge difference in there line up. Then, all alliance wars will be super frustrating because there’s an elephant in the room. Have to think “what will happen” when making these suggestions.

2 Likes

I’m not sure I follow. What do you mean by dropping a few titan levels and the elephant situation?

I admit guaranteeing the item might be too much, but there are loot tiers, which have absolutely no meaning. I’m not talking about great loot for every A+ every time, just the rare. I know the “growing pains” of being behind in the alliance hit rate. And I know that the top player often don’t even need the rare item.

My frustration comes from the fact that the more you try the less likely you are to get what you want

Everyone feels the same frustration trust me. But a rare comes about every ten titans if you kill them all. So that’s about 3 a month for a really consistent alliance. To get a guarantee of loot for that would not take a fella too long to be OP. What I meant by drop titan level… if I was guaranteed drops I would join a guild fighting 7* titans ( we fight 14* in my guild now) just so Incould get the loot ( remember that would be roughly 3 month). Fighting wars would be unfair cause what guild fighting 7* can take out a 4400 tp team in a war- probably not easily. Starting to see how it would become unbalanced?

1 Like

I personally think it would be better too advocate for more consistent random loot drops of mats at the higher level of titans. That way you’d have the more powerful teams moving up alliances to get it. The biggest problem of mid level guilds is having the 2-3 all stars getting top hits daily and it throws of War matchmaking. I guess it’s just human nature too want to do well.

Ive been with the same alliance for the last year exactly, and have had about 5/6 players grow with me from the ground. I haven’t found a way to get any non new players to join the alliance. A few of the players that grew with have lost interest to a degree with the game so titans are hit/miss at 6* level. Unfortunately I like the alliance and don’t want to leave. Hence, hands are kind of tied but to try to be very active with titan energy. Wars are grand. I just think to be playing very actively for over a year, and still not to have enough 4* ascension items to ascend even one 5* is a bit crap (took I think about 8 months to get the first 4* so 4th / 5th level of special quests were inaccessible