🐼 Guan Yu – 5* Nature / Green from War of the Three Kingdoms

dont release this hero as it is described otherwise it will get nerfed. definitely OP

2 Likes

This skill is quite confusing to read at first. The -70% DD can only be achieved when the enemy team maxes out on 15 minions. Use with grimble and you instantly turn the tides of battle

Minion owned by ‘the’ enemies should be rephrased to minion owned by ‘all’ enemies because originally I thought it was only for the hit targets and the -70% DD was impossible to reach.
But yeah, anything outside of raids and tourneys he won’t achieve that -70% DD

4 Likes

Should w3k not be online now?

The first Wo3k started at 12GMT, so 5 hours from now

1 Like

Looks like that is copy and paste mistake @PlayForFun . Here’s the official calendar

1 Like

Cool, thank you for the info

Managed to bag this guy too! Been waiting for a green def down like this that wasn’t just strictly nature def down! Looks like one I’m gonna fully ascend for sure, very happy with this grab! :smiley:

7 Likes

Congrats to anyone that pulls him, honestly he is the only one I want out of this portal, at least of the 5s. Sadly I pulled the one 5 hero I did not want, Zhuge Liang :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

4 Likes

My first power level, ran out of food bundles to finish the LB and the legendary tome helped greatly.

I like him

13 Likes

I did 30 shots and got it! It really’s worth all the badges and LB

4 Likes

Me, reading this after pulling my 3rd Justice:

8 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

So I won some money during the week and with both this and CoK coming round decided to treat myself to the 3k gems plus mats offer from yesterday. I had some gems already sitting by but as I don’t spend much on the game and these looking like 2 great portals decided what the hell it’s extra money don’t have budgeted elsewhere so treat for me it is.

Did a 10 pull

Delighted. Had expected maybe a 3 star event plus a 4 star if lucky, but to get this guy was great.

Been a lucky week all round, Zagrog on a free coins pull in Valhalla, now him today. Happy.

Needed him too as only Def down in green is CBrienne. Have to now decide if worth using tokens in Springvale for Silvara or if should hold off till autumn for the heroes I prefer in the Halloween event.

10 Likes

@Toebelix

Sorry, I have just focused on the date and not the time.

@Liam_K has the correct answer:

@MrAnderson my first power level ad well. I almost limit broke him too but wanted to play with him a bit before I went that crazy lol. He looks awesome so far. Cheers!

13 Likes
5 Likes

Can someone test if he can kill the opponent when bypassing minions? If that’s the case, then he will pair nicely with himself. Otherwise, other heroes will have to kill the minions first.

2x Guan Yu 2x Uraeus (bypasses minions also) 1x Peñolite? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

And viscaro, but he’s less appreciated.

2 Likes