Growing for the top? Join Wolves of Winterfell - sister alliance of the top alliance King of The North

Looking for a wolf or 2. Come and join a winning; friendly team.

I find it difficult to understand how someone hasn’t jumped on this opportunity. Great group of people with opportunity to advance to a top 10 Alliance? There really isn’t a downside.

Wolves of Winterfell is looking for active players with a goal of moving up for the leaderboard.
WoW is a team of experienced and upcoming players, having fun and learning together.
Activity on all titans and wars are expected.
WoW share Line groups with King of the North and have an active chat on both Line and in game.
Look up for more info about how to reach us on Line or apply in game

We have spots open for strong and active players.
Requirements 3700 TP, 2000 cups, hit all titans and use all flags in war.
Come check us out :slight_smile:
Apply in game or contact on Line:
platinumceo (BlackMambah Leader)
Hebbs (co-leader)
julia-north (Leader of KotN)

Great team to be a part of…join the pack today, and experience the adrenaline rush that you get when you fight with the :wolf: Wolves of Winterfell

I’ve been a part of this group for a while now and I can’t imagine a better place to be! Both KotN and WoW have worked very hard to grow stronger together. NO ONE gets left behind no matter how much you chose to spend! Work with us and there will always be a place for you in the Wolves!

1 spot available.
Requirements 3700 TP, 2000 cups, hit all titans and use all flags in war.
Come check us out :slight_smile:
Apply in game or contact on Line:
platinumceo (BlackMambah Leader)
Hebbs (co-leader)
julia-north (Leader of KotN)

A spot opened up?!?! That wont last; whoever gets in is super lucky.

I’m certain that by the time people read this there will already be applicants, but it does not hurt to throw your hat in the ring. Don’t wait long though.