👺 Grimsteel - 5* Ice / Blue from Goblin Village

Anyone knows a consistent way to kill a grimsteel tank with four toons on rush while not resorting to mono

I take my own grimsteel against him and just juice my team up at the same time, or mana control works

1 Like

Any of the mindless attack heroes, strong green snipers, or mana control.

1 Like

Same, just need another 5 Grimsteel and I’ll have it covered.

Some tools you can use are max hp reduction and wither. That may help control it.

2 Likes

Wither cards, max health cutters, heal blockers, mana control, also if u have counter attack cards and over healer you can let the enemies flanks and wings kill themselves and deal with grim later.

Teams like this are an absolute nightmare in rush. It all boils down to your starting board. Do you kill the grimsteel first or do you take down the hitters first?
I would rather face six teams of alfrike before I even consider fighting such teams

1 Like

I’m not sure how that team is even beatable because you can’t apply status effects to the toons to help kill them.

SG design one possible counter to Grimsteel that is Fungustine to steal all Grim & co growths. (Again, Fungus is super premium and have a risk to be nerf.)

So in this rush case I think we may dumb tiles to Grim to fires as much as possible (avoid other toons) Then Fungus can fire and allow all our team steal max growth so that they can kill the toons without ailments

Look at my war defense with Grimsteel as a tank… It is so powerful and I don’t have so OP heroes on the left.

2 Likes

omg I don’t think I’ve ever seen that many 0’s

3 Likes

Exactly, he’s the menace as a rush tank.

1 Like

Ironic that your team is called the no stress team. Because you’re giving the enemies all the stress and PTSD they can get

5 Likes

I used counterattack against the team, going the route of killing the hitters first. but even then it is not foolproof. Lianna and khagan are rangers that can bypass my counterattacks

2 Likes

Garbage Goblin? Not the worst…? Rly? Very bad advice…

1 Like

Guy said “garbage goblin” OMG :sob:
Even at the toilets I take grim with me so he is helpfull in all situations

2 Likes

Okay, this was posted 6 months ago: in terms of artwork i like Owls and pets best, followed by the weird and wonderful world of Goblins, Elves, Atlantis Nightmare. No to toons.

Even before the nerf I don’t understand why people are saying this guy sucks. Because he is absolutely terrifying to fight against even outside of rush

Oops, I meant the buff lol

3 Likes