Grimmforest event summons

Did 3 pulls, got Gretel, hawkmoon and Balthazar (last two duped). I guess Im happy for my Gretel, I have the mats to ascend her, so we will see how that plays out :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Gretel is very useful. People say she’s the lesser version of Hansel. I do not have Hansel so I cannot comment on that; but Gretel’s mana manipulation is a serious pain in the behind. I am sure you will love using her.

4 Likes

I now have every very slow character in the game lol

8 Likes

Hi, I’m very surprised, I did several pulls on the last grimforest event and got Hansel and Gretel, but this time 1 pull and got Rumplestiltskin… Yikes !! Happy as a bee in honey :grinning:

4 Likes

All I wanted was another Hansel to complete a trio of them. Was only going to do a 10 pull, got greedy and did another 4 singles to see if I could land a 4th. Got hood and completely satisfied with that.

7 Likes

Did 20x pull. Got both Gemma Arteton and Jeremy Renner (let’s see who gets the reference) and plenty of four stars, though quite few dupes (notably Kelile twice). Li Xiu and Grimm are new to me. Hoped for Seshat, but eh, still good, since I have the siblings now and considering how many 4 stars were there, dups or not.

1 Like

Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Stoked with this set of pulls.

Two more Hansels joining the two from last year, Seshat came running along following the breadcrumbs so all very good.

Odd that Hansel was not joined in my team by Gretel…not complaining, I like him better due to fast mana and higher damage to main target.

pull_10x-09
3rd Scarlett (food) and 3rd BT (will keep).

pull_10x-10
1st Hansel (yey!) and 1st Kiril (yes! finally).

pull_10x-11
1st Marjana and 1st Seshat. Nice!

5 Likes

Already got Seshat on my 10 pull trying for Sand Heros. Decided to skip Grimmforest. But then decided I had 700 gems just chilling…Did 2 pulls just for fun. NOTHING!! bought .99 200 gems to make 1 more pull of glory. Bosswolf lol. I run good. Is he decent?

4 Likes

Did a couple of pulls using the flash offers. Got Wu and Hu for my troubles. Being f2p/c2p is suffering.

1 Like

I’m not sure but Top 3 Tank hero defense from this source:

1 Like

I’m not really worried about tanks tbh. Just wondering if he has any other uses besides a tank? Usable for anything at 3-70?

3 pulls so far. Wu, Friar Tuck and Brienna.
Expensive meal for Kadilen…lol.
With lesser expectation and laid back approach, E&P had been more enjoyable than ever.

3 Likes

Exactly! After all, this is just a game. It should bring you entertainment, joy, and relaxation. If you become too serious about it, it’s not healthy.

1 Like

He is obviously best at tank, if fed emblems he earns the title of “Boss”.

You use a lot of resources on him if you aren’t using him for tank. I would prefer to level another Dark 5* or even several of the 4* instead if BW isn’t going to be the tank.

If you feed mana potions he can be ok on Titans (riposte) but dark has so many other brilliant options it will depend on your roster.

Gives war depth too but two excellent 4* gives more war depth (Rigard, Proteus, Tibby) for the same feeders and Trap Tools without using Tabbards.

Did X10 pulls just to make one shot on lottery without any expectation. This is what was pulled:

Exactly what I was looking for :slight_smile: One of the best tanks and one of the best 4*. As I have Kunchen I have two best dark tanks.

5 Likes

Wait until a legendary rush attack tournament without holy. :wink:

2 Likes

2 event legendaries in 5 single pulls. Crazy run for me this event

5 Likes

4 more single pulls. Got second Hansel and Chao who I don’t have. Not bad.

2 Likes