Grimmforest 2019 * teams & experiences

Here are mine.
No rares in my bench, so only epic and legendary…

As almost Proteus is the might. :pray:t4:

Both not fast, but my main goal is to get through all the stages without spending gems for a respawn.

More to come later.

Thanks to Holidays I’ve already done all stages!

1 Like

Just finished legendary with Rigard Lianna Onatel Khiona Joon
Started rare with Belith Hissan Tyrum Melia Berden(just got enough to finish rare for the first time in a while…emblems)
Haven’t started epic yet so haven’t picked a team but probably something like Proteus Grimm Rigard Sonya Tibs/Merlin

1 Like

I had the interesting problem in Rare that my only leveled healer is Hawkmoon. Since she needed to stay home, I used an unleveled Belith. After she got killed early on levels 7 and 8, I replaced her with Gill-Ra and healing potions for the last two levels. I did resort to axes and arrows to get through.

Epic is going better (had to replace Boldtusk from the regular team with Melendor 4/50 or so), but haven’t had problems yet. (No time to chug a flask and continue right now.)

I noticed that if I complete all four levels, I get all of the 3* mats that I least need (only have one gloves at the moment, and am desperate for hidden blades). I think I only have 2 orbs, so that will be nice, if I make it.

1 Like

Just finished legendary without ice and at good score. No gems needed.

Goal 1 achieved.

Feels like Proteus and a healer could do the whole thing… :sunglasses:

Epic also finished without respawn gems. Used 7 minor mana, a few health pots and 2 axes.

We
All stages took at least 3 up to ten. minutes each and maximum

1 Like