Grimm things about E&P noticed after 4 months of playing

I don’t remember Guardians very well but I think it is the pattern that gloves are for Epic and compass is for Legendary with few color-specific 3* and maybe 4* mats in specific tiers.

also @Oliz

For new players there is always deficiency of compasses and glover. They will pile up but maybe after 1 year of playing or so.

My current inventory (including used):

• damascus blade - 2

• tome of tactics - 1

• tonics - 5

• rings - 2

• darts - 2

• tabbards - 2

• trap tools - 13

• capes - 11

• blades - 9

• orbs - 8

• shields - 5

• gloves - 11

• compass - 6

So, currently I could ascend more but the only sure place I can get compass is Farholme once per two months and Legendary tier of Challenge events - the one unreachable without great team.

As I said, Guardians Epic doesn’t have gloves for completion. Avalon Legendary is both gloves and compass for completion. Not the pattern you are stating. I don’t know the rewards for the rest of the events.

Your list of mats is commendable for relatively 4 months of play, although I read somewhere that low rate of Dblade and Tome was possibly designed to enhance the slow progression of the game.

IMO that may also include gloves and compass, All 4 and 5 rarities need 1 of each for ascension ; while on the 5*, tome and dblade play additional slow down role. But after a long period of play,…ascension mats issue tends to taper out., I believe most long time players would have gone through same trend being experienced by new players.

Yes, Guardians didn’t have gloves in Epic but Avalon and Pirates had gloves in Epic and gloves&compass in Legendary.

I hate that I find this funny lol

1 Like

Looking Here

You can see across all events, you get 4 compasses and 4 gloves total for completion, so it’s already evenly distributed. There’s no pattern where you get saddled with too many gloves, and you can definitely get a compass for Epic.

Buddy
Probably because you’re thinking of that face when you read that.

3 Likes

In the 3* tournaments I generally finish 1-5% with no emblemed 3*. It really doesn’t make that much of a difference.

1 Like

Not so evenly, when you can get just 1 compass from Epic tier per 5 months.

Don’t attack with a rainbow team but color stack against either the tank/flank instead. It took me a while to get comfortable raiding with two or three colors missing, but if you choose your heroes properly, it can really pay off big. Ok maybe you don’t have the roster depth to do that effectively now, but try to get an understanding of the mechanics behind it so when you do develop your roster further you can take full advantage of it.

I refuse to waste precious emblems on 3*, and as a result I don’t have a single emblemed 3*. However I do have more than one hero of each color either at 3/50, or in the 3rd ascension. As a result, just by color stacking against the tank or the most dangerous hero, last week I was able to take down +15 teams and place in the top 1%. To be fair I had Bauchan from Avalon, whose special is completely OP for a 3*, and he helped a great deal. But I also only ran 3-1-1 at most and sometimes 3-2, but never a full rainbow team for attacking. This isn’t to say I won every match against a much stronger team, but my win rate was about 80%.

As for my defense team, I had Melia-Balthazar-Bauchan-Berden-Valen, no emblems, nothing fancy except maybe Bauchan. My team was attacked 9 times and it survived 7 of them, often against teams with +12 Gatos/Valens and Namahages. And no I’m not a veteran, I’ve only been playing for 2 months, albeit as P2P player.

That creepy face is the Bane of my existence and makes Wilbur’s mustache sad. Rigardless, I feel I shan’t be Berdened by this and continue on Valently.

2 Likes

This is, actually, true. Or very likely to be the truth. A computer Random Number Generator is not truly random, but is a math algorithm of Pseudo Random Generation. If a seed for this generation is fixed, the sequence of generated numbers is predefined and reproducible.

1 Like

Seriously? Versus just 2 gloves in Epic over 5 months? Are you just trying to find things to complain about? You want the rewards adjusted for the people that can only complete Epic but not Rare or Legendary, ever over the life of the game, so that these people can get the exact same number of compasses as gloves? Get it together.

Not getting into a debate about randomness (again ad nauseam) but this is just speculation not truth.

For anyone formulating opinions from reading this thread please note there has been plenty of data sets pulled to show that there are no non-random patterns that can be determined. There is no comparable data set for the opposing viewpoint.

3 Likes

I suggest you to not give up turnaments. Even the rewards are not awesome anytime, they can help you to finish tournaments faster, and i got some really nice awards for completing tournaments.

Cheers.

I atached a picture of my hero roster after 4 months of completly free to play, lot of grind ofc,

It makes a difference, but, yes, sure, an experienced player can place 1- 5% without emblemed 3* heroes, due to successful offense. The difference will be shown on defense, where those with heavily emblemed teams will 100% get better scores.

My girlfriend was constipated for a week, so I snuck a laxative into her wine and Seshat

5 Likes

Hope she doesn’t have a problem with her Colen.

6 Likes

Two gloves are 2 times more than one compass over 5 months. You don’t get it and can imagine you don’t see the difference i.e. between 1000$ and 2000$, over 5 months :slight_smile:

My point is, you can get only get only 7 compasses and 9 gloves in 10 months for completing all Rare Quests and epic Challenge Events - that gives astonishing 0.7 4 hero ascension materials per month*. So in one calendar year you can ascend 8 four star heroes from knowns sources and the rest is RNG. Do you think that is a slow or fast pace?

I have at least four fully ascended 3* heroes of each color, I stack a lot (4:1, 3:2, 3:1:1) and can go mono in red, blue and green. But it isn’t enough. When you face fully emblemed team and get bad board it’s over because every single of their slash atacks takes 200 hp and the tank can fire twice before you can get close to get rid of him. Usually in that scenario my team get wiped out in 7-8 turns.

When I get good or slightly mediocre board I can win it, but I am openly disgusted by how the shift in matchmaking is made. One day you get opponents with similar level to yours. And the second day you get +400 TP bulky teams with maxed special abilities - with no intermediate states.

Cookie Settings