Grimforest- No legendary completion reward

How long should it last or wait after the end?

Someone just told about a 4 hr battle.

there was a post a few days ago about a three hours one I thinkā€¦ My longest was about 10 minutes I guess, never bothered clocking it.

I received my completion rewards for rare and epic and the participation reward for rare but not a participation reward for epic, did this happen to anyone else? I was ranked low so it was just a regular summon token, but I just wonderedā€¦

Seems the system should focus on the start time and everythin else would work itself out.

When the event ended rewards screen popped up, did you scroll through all 3 tiers? The rewards show up on a different page for each tier

2 Likes

It would not let me scroll NPNKY . But that was after I had returned and the event was over. I needed one trap tool, which I have been waiting a month or more forā€¦ There was a one of these in the legendary completion reward. I do not have it after completing the last level while the event was still active. I did however et the participation token.

They donā€™t do anything also i waited 5 days to responce for them and write them again and they didnā€™t do anything

Thank you, I didnā€™t think to do that but I see the buttons for the different tabs in my screenshot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am thinking it should take a while to resolve as I am sure they have more ticket than I would care to go through.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.