🕵 Griffin – S4 Hero – 4* Holy/ Yellow: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Elizabeth … the five star red murderer lady is named Elizabeth . She is an Uber scary hero .

What am I missing. Why is everyone bringing up uraeus?

I pulled her and griffin. I’ll level her as fast as possible so I can get use out of her before she’s nerfed.

1 Like

Theyre just misspelling Ursena.

Have him finally levels . Six emblems . One shot a Boril tank that just fired off special . Love this guy . Just used Griffin to bypass Boril on wing so he killed three counter attackers . He is becoming one of my favorites

6 Likes

I am glad for this hero and am in the process of leveling.

Almost all if not all the 4* holy heroes seem to be so weak, as in not hard hitting.
Mist great, Gretel I love, had Chao for months, he will most likely never get leveled.

Just not a big fan of the others although I have HuTao, WuKong , I like LiXiu in costume, Guardian Jackel is ok.

I wish he was not a rogue, too many rogues as is.

1 Like

Ahem, Guardian Jackal is not “ok”, he is GREAT. Not only does he hit hard, his elemental defence down paired with Griffin should be very nice indeed. Or very not-nice if you’re on the receiving end.

Fortunately I have both, but unfortunately Frigg just snaffled all the rogue emblems.

11 Likes

Had Chao maxed for years and never used him. Got his Costume and now I use C.Chao all over the place for 4* Yellow teams and stuff like Ninja Tower.

6 Likes

For ninjas tower usually i use only 4* team till level 20 then i start to use 5* team until of course they got cursed :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Nice invisible man. I’ve just gotten one.

He will be part of my yellow stack for tournaments and events with Jackal and Mist. Depends on my need for Lady Woolerton as a healer.

2 Likes

He is a beast but his defense sucks . Hits like a ram though. Good luck with him . My yellow stack is him Li, Hu , Wu, Mist , or C Rigard for heal .

1 Like

Can anyone tell me does Grif bypass everything including defence or is it just as stated ‘counterattacks & reflection’? Also, I wouldn’t say his defence sucks, Kashrek used to be classed as a good tank & he’s only 9 points higher defence than Grif. I know it was a while ago but still, give him emblems & watch it rise !!! JFI, my holy stack is Wu with/without Costume (Wu’s costume highly underrated. 200% AoE with 794 atk stat !!), Mist, Gullinbursti, Chao w/wt cost. Grif. (once maxed & emblemed) Have high hopes for this team. All are maxed & fully emblemed.

1 Like

I have him at 15 emblems . Defense is still kind of weak . Li is more sturdy .

2 Likes

If u have used him does he bypass defence or just counter & reflect?

I was a little disappointed with his damage to be honest. I think it’s just counter/reflect but could be wrong.

1 Like

Mine is +19, i use him in the tournament with Mist and he really shreds, his ability to bypass buffs is really useful in buff booster tournaments.

5 Likes

Yes, but Li hits like a… like a thing that doesn’t hit very hard.

5 Likes

“Just” counter and reflect. I think the first posted when he wrote “defenses” had these in mind not that he will bypass a heroes defense boosted or otherwise.

1 Like

I now have a Griffin emblemed up to the 7th talent node, so far (it is kind of a dud that he shares emblems with Zila Lei, who I also have now up to +6, so far). Griffin is usually part of my all-4* hero, 3-2 war team, comprised of Gullinbursti, Mist, Caedmon, and C. Melendor. I also include him in my current team against purple titans for his high attack stats.

Here is a video of Griffin in action during one of my war attacks. I like him paired with Mist, as he deals even more damage after she applies her special skill defence down. :grinning:

4 Likes

Has anyone quantified how much this increases his damage in a typical battle?

1 Like