Gretel slept in Jackal's bed. (Tales of AM remorse)

During Fables I lucked out and pulled both Hansel AND Gretel.
I had double Holy AMs while I’m waiting for my Onatel’s final Dart.
I thought, “Hell, I can zap Gretel all the way to the top and have a Holy Barbarian for Trials!”
Onatel is still waiting on that Dart…

Enter Teltoc…

Guardian Jackal is MINE! My fully ascended Joon turned his frown upside down!
But wait! Someone ate all of Jackal’s orbs! Purple Titans everywhere could be heard laughing and pointing in my general direction.

Has this ever happened to you? Tales of Ascension remorse? But Gretel is still solid, yes? Right guys?! I mean I just fully Ascended AGWE for lack of any Ice projects…

9 Likes

I think you’re greatest mistake was Agwe, but that’s just me :woman_shrugging:

You’ll get more orbs for Falcon. 3* materials drop constantly if you’re hitting good Titans

6 Likes

Gretel is fine :slight_smile: She’s probably not as good or as widely used as Jackal is, but she’s still a good hero. I think you’re fine.

Orbs will come eventually, at least it’s not the darts you’re having remorse over :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Orbs will come, darts too, you got the heroes, that’s the only thing that matters…

3 Likes

The Agwe name drop was to illustrate my willingness to do dumb stuff with the cards I have. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Thanks gang! Your responses actually pepped me up about this.

1 Like

You team is better with Gretel right now. It’s not like you ascended Agwe and then Grimm came along and you had to wait what seems like forever. Enjoy Gretel and know you have anohter great weapon ready to fire once you have the ammuntion.

3 Likes

@RudoDewbie, I pulled Gretel as well last event. Have her at 4/68 and I will say she is quite the useful hero. If you don’t like having your opponents specials going off constantly pair her with either Hel or Proteus, or Hansel whom I did NOT get, and have a good time.
On the Occasion I’m running Holy/Dark attack teams, I love having a Hel, Gretel, Rigard, Li Xiu, Sabina team. I’d absolutely switch out Sabina for Proteus if I had HIM as well.

2 Likes

Dang Papa, I have all the heroes you listed except Hel. I need to set that up!

1 Like

I have different combinations of these teams. When I really, really don’t want those certain specials going off. Works great with a decent board, fantastic with a great board and absolutely horrible with a bad board :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Gretel is awesome, obviously jackal is jackal but you’ll be fine, two great holy 4 stars.

My horror story: Pulled Sartana, was super excited, had 8 traps and 6 tabs… got her to 3/70 but wanted to see what altantis had in store… 1 week later, pulled hel and had the tabs to max her but had to wait for traps off all things, lesson learned, I won’t bring a hero to 3/70 unless I’m at 12 now … poor Sartana still isn’t maxed.

4 Likes

Yeah, I am glad my congestion is at the 4* level and not the 5s.

1 Like

if it makes you feel better, I ascended Margaret about 2 weeks before pulling Gregorion :slight_smile: still waiting for 4 more tonics for Greg.

She may have a foot worship. :wink:

1 Like

I have that same dilemma, my junior account pulled Gretel and I put project Rana immediately hold, and started to work with Gretel instead. Somewhere along the ride I even managed to get last orb and took her last stage.

Then booom, came Teltoc and with it both Jackal and Falcon. Gretel is holding all the orbs and gets all holy feeders too until she is maxed. Then I’ll start with Jackal, and I trust his orbs will be there some day.

I’m not sorry though. I have great 4* offensive team where nearly maxed Gretel is performing beautifully with maxed Proteus, Boldtusk, Grimm and Caedmon. Not bad for ctp account that is only 3 months old.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings