ℹ Gregorion – 5* Nature/Green - July 2018 HOTM

Not bad. Not bad at all.
Pray that the RNGesus grants Lianna to you (through TC20 or otherwise.)
That’d be one heck of sniper trio combined with Almur’s elemental debuff… you’d be rampaging through raids (and probably, challenge events too) left and right! :grin:

Oh god :joy:
I am sure one of those Elks could take some rest.

1 Like

He was my first green 5* and 4th 5* overall, and was only good enough green 5* I had, so I maxed him. Gave him emblems too given that I lack any better 5* archer (no Lianna either). Thankfully last Valhalla I got Heimdall which is quite an improvement to my green roster.

As for Greg, he is okay, great for titans, but nothing special elsewhere. He should be fast, there is no reason for him to be average when Seshat is fast.

1 Like

Why don’t players like Gregorion, is he because he is Average Mana?..

Got Greg from Tavern, if I don’t have any better 5* greens show up I might take him to 3/70.

:green_heart: :green_heart:

12 tonics well used in my opinion.

2 Likes

I think perspective is a lot of the reason. I feel a lot of the commenters on the board are people near the top, or at least have that aspiration. As the boards will confirm, when you get to high diamond there is a lot of monotony as only certain heroes and combinations can work to defeat those same combos. It means probably 80-90% of heroes are “junk” at that level.

That being said when you’re in platinum and low diamond, and certainly lower, you face some variety and, more importantly I think, create your own with a-typical hero combinations on offense and still be competitive.

For high diamond and the uber competitive he is not good mostly due to average mana. If you’re not there though he is a super solid hero better than most heroes you’ll get from TC20. If you got him, enjoy him! If you can’t enjoy him, give him to me and I will! :+1:

As a general disclaimer I reference being competitive or in high diamond simply as fact. I am not passing any judgement in whether that is a good or bad thing. It is just a thing that is. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

With 8 level of emblems and a Level 17 Mana troup he gets „quick“.

I think he is a great sniper, although I prefer Lianna and Kingston, who I luckily got in meantime together with Evelyn. But I still use him for Titans and war regularly.

I have decided that after placing my Atomos to 3/70, my tonics will be given not to Gregorion, but to my second Lianna, whose original and costumed version are already at 3/70. Getting high scores against titan depends mainly on attack stat, and both the original and costumed version of Lianna has very high attack stats (765 and 773, respectively) compared to Greg’s 729. Heck, if i want crit bonus, i may add my 3/70 Greg to my anti-blue titan team as he is already serviceable at that level. Nobody still beats Lianna as the highest raw damage dealer against a single hero

1 Like

Actually, didn’t costume Joon usurp Lianna’s place as the best sniper in the game as far as raw damage goes?

1 Like

Nope. Original Lianna with max costume still trumps over Joon costume version. 765 attack stat x 512% vs 782 attack stat x 488%. You can use your calculator.

1 Like

You also mentioned that you have Guardian Chameleon who gives more crit (+36%) than Greg. Not sure if or how you would use Chameleon on titans tho

I really dont know how Chameleon would be that helpful to my lineup. His skills tend to mess up what little established solid conception we already have in this game. He is a fun hero, for sure, but when i battled him as a boss last year, he only changed my heroes’ elements and i am sure i dont want that in my lineup.

Got him, along with 2 G.Gazelle, G.Owl and several 4 and 3 star guardian heroes, when chasing after Panther, which still eludes me.

Tarlak - Brynhild - Gregorion. Thank me later

1 Like

Nope. There are better options. But thank you

I think he’s nice in a green stack with Evelyn

I would rather have a hero that has the highest chance to kill, than leave a target hero severely maimed and dying only to resurrect, heal or deal massive AOE to the detriment of my heroes. Lianna with unequipped costume bonus is still the strongest hitter and has the possibility of killing heroes. Joon costume hits hard too but not at par with the aforementioned Lianna. The blind is great but if it will leave the target still alive only to resurrect, heal or deal huge damage, no thank you.

I have both Lianna and Joon costumes, both at max level. Got them using single pulls with keys in consecutive pulling. I still say Lianna is better in most aspect as she tends to kill. I rather have my enemies reduced as keeping them maimed and dying, they still possess their slash attacks that is also strong. Eliminating even a few or more slashers is better than keeping them barely alive just to kick you in the gut.

2 Likes

Problem is, Greg is average and is usually out of sync with Evelyn, Lianna, the Elven twins, and even Caedmon and Hansel.

I pulled Greg back when he was HOTM on a single EHT. He was my first maxed green 5* and I used him a lot. Still do as he is #3 in my 3stack green team. He pairs well with Lianna for me. She’s the sniper, he’s the finisher. A lot of times I match enough tiles to charge both together.