Green peeps

This is a fair point. We have an idea of how minions function, but there’s nobody exactly like Lady of the Lake as far as the mana cut goes which is what makes her hard to quantify for people who have no practical experience dealing with her or using her. So I use that as my excuse.

My only experience on Titans involves 7* and lower, where the stakes aren’t quite as high, so I can’t really comment on that, but thinking about it, yeah she’s probably not great there. On events, others have said that she was incredibly valuable at restricting the bosses on a level of Proteus with the heal being a very nice bonus. When the minions build up and the potential targets they could be spread across go down, the sword minions effectively stop the boss from firing at all, and the key differential is that the minions strike AFTER tile movement, not before, so it doesn’t matter if they cascade because the sword minions will instantly lock out the full mana bars anyway.

Assuming I remember of course. I’m not 100% on that.

For more practical experience on Lady of the Lake, look none other than the thread dedicated to her: 👑 Knights of Avalon: Lady of the Lake – Thoughts & Discussion - #189 by GrootBeard

I love her on titans I use a 100 mana on her and miki and they can’t gain mana at all for at least 3 turns

I’ve read it just wanted a comparison not gonna read 900 comments to compare

Kingston is your answer - fast / hits hard / debuffs 3

LOL - slow and no (except for AW)

Horghall - only if you are desperate for a green tank

Margaret - not good for defense

1 Like

Sesh Lakey Grave Kingsley Ranvi

Sesh and lotl can’t be on the same side ■■■■■ the minions

Thanks for the help everyone, just wanted outside opinions and you guys were great! Cheers!

1 Like

AFTER tile movement - WHOA. Maybe it should’ve been obvious, but I hadn’t thought on the significance of that, and wish I had her now. Cause when facing a single boss, that means it’ll functionally never fire its special, as long as you’ve got one minion alive. That’s quite powerful.

Makes me wonder if she’s worth taking against a Titan after all. Sure, there’s a few seconds lost to minion animation, but if the Titan never or almost never gets to use its special against you, you’re more likely to keep your heroes alive, so as to be able to keep using your specials. Maybe the benefit balances out or maybe the hardcore number crunchers would say she’s still not worth it, but it’s a thought.

1 Like

I use miki and her a lot I boost then with one mana potion and they are set for mana kill and bonus damage get at least 30k mostly but have gotten 80k