Green limit break question-help

which hero would you give a limit break to? thanks for the answers !!

Cristobal and Buddy in my view to LB for 5 and 4 stars respectively. Of course u may consider MN as she is also a beast.

2 Likes

I would choose Fogg or Cristobal
Those would be my two options who and why would you choose? Many thanks in advance.

I would feed all your heros to aife and delete the game. It’s the only way out.

2 Likes

I have the same question between Cristóbal, Fogg and LiannaC. I guess the answer is Cristóbal but I want to know what you think…

1 Like

Alliance member of mine put Cristobal on defense and we completely wrecked him. Also his cups dropped. The two specials + RNG make him unreliable for defense imho.

With Fogg you at least know a big hit on 3 heroes is comming for sure. Hit all prefered on defense imho.

That said. Why not test it out. No rush to limit break. Those Aethers will still be there in a few weeks.

1 Like

Phileas Fogg. Elemental defense down heroes are invaluable for titans, the main source of ascension materials. He’s also great in pretty much all aspects of the game, as a fast sniper and dispeller.

Frigg. She’s the only green defense down 5* and she’s fast, so she’s a beast in every facet of the game.

Kadi all day. She’s really hard to snipe already, with the limit break it’s wayyy more noticeably difficult to take her out. You feel it more against Kadi than you do when you’re going against someone like Frigg who is kinda glassy and will still be kinda glassy after being limit broken.

edit: Frigg is someone you want to stay in long enough to go off once so you stick her towards the front and let her go down after a few turns. Kadi staying in as long as possible just eats mana constantly and you ended up in a nightmare cycle of Kadi-dodges and wasted charge moves.

1 Like

What about quenell? I have heimdall, mn, kingston, tellu, elradir. But i think quenell is my best option. Otherwise i’m waiting for x-mas event to try to get mn’s costume, would that be a better option in the case that i should really get her costume? What do you think?