Green hero ascending problem

I post videos demonstration using Mother North as ofense. Here at post #14.

Congrats :+1:

Great, he is good support for healer and dispell, we (in forum community) said his special as dispeller, not debuffer.
Dispell = clean opponent positive effect
Debuff = give opponent negative effect, like exp: -att, -def, poison, burn, etc.
Cleanser = clean allies from negative effect

Sorry that you were offended dude! There is absolutely nothing wrong with your English and I would never laugh at someone for using a language other than their own even if it was bad. Now try and teach me Japanese! That might well be hilarious.

Mother North? Someone asked me about this and I did check some time ago and as they suspected, she was unleveled (3:37?). The next time, I stupidly left a maxed MN on left wing in Alliance war with field aid going (she went off, two respawned and it was over. So attack #1 failed. Attack #2, I was wise to this problem but she still went off and respawned all. However, this time it went my way. My take is that MN is not amazing but is solid and can be problematic. She is not in the same league of nastiness as Seshat, Ursena or Onatel however.

:astonished: I’m Indonesian and can not speak Japanese, I just like the game named from Tekken: Jin Kazama, and Zaibatsu family… :sweat_smile:

OK, you simply explain how MN in defense, okay.

Okay I agree… but on ofense, I think MN is also in nasty group.