Greek chat room and flag

Please can put a chat room for Greek players and our flag. I think there are a lot of Greek players.Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

that would be great giota but seems to be difficult! Hope they hear us and make this possible! :wink: Which alliance you are? I personally am to the Greek frappe with many greek people there! :wink:

1 Like

Ι am in the Hellas Spartian

Yes that would be great

I found you! :wink: Two heroes of the month in your team! :wink:
Good for you! Wish you have this one too! Seems to be very strong! You have ascended GRAVEMAKER full!! Good for you giota!

1 Like

O found you too

Στις Παρ, 3 Αυγ 2018, 1:29 ΠΜ ο χρήστης Antonis smallgiantgames@discoursemail.com έγραψε:

Your alliance is too strong . Can we speak greek?

Στις Παρ, 3 Αυγ 2018, 1:31 ΠΜ ο χρήστης Pasxalina Stavrakakis pasxalina1973@gmail.com έγραψε:

mostly we speak english because some members are not greece, but sometimes we speak greek! would you like to join us??? it would be a pleasure giota!! :wink:

1 Like

Thank you my alliance is from Greece and we all speak Greek. If you want you can join us you and your friends.We only speak Greek. MY ALLIANCE IS HELLAS SPARTIAN

Hi i am in greek.gr alliance do you know if they are going to put greek flag ?

1 Like

I mean hellas.gr alliance

1 Like

Τι θα γίνει θα βάλουν ελληνική σημαία?

1 Like

Έλα ντε σιγά το δύσκολο… Αλλά φαίνεται ότι πάνε ανάλογα τις χώρες που τα σκανε να φανταστώ

1 Like

I come from Greece and I’m waiting so long for the Greek flag from the store. I think there are a lot of players that want it too. Please take that under consideration.

1 Like

There’s an existing topic on this here:

Which has been acknowledged by the Devs previously:

@Rook @Kerridoc I think this would be worth merging to show increased support.

2 Likes

One more vote from Members from Greece- Walk on Wild (W.o.W)
Greetings to everyone!!!

1 Like

One more vote from ΕΛΛΑΣ HEROES! Add a Greek pin for all Greek clans!!!

1 Like

It will be fun to see a greek chat room.

2 Likes

The title pretty much sums it up :stuck_out_tongue: Why isn’t there a Greek flag and a Greek language chat?Aren’t there enough Greek players to do this?

The only thing that resembles our country is a blue striped background.

Δεν το βλέπω να το οργανώνουν στα κοντά το ελληνικό τσάτ. Σε ελληνική συμμαχία είσαι?

1 Like

Cookie Settings