Grazul special not blocking poison on poison stages

Grazuls special doesn’t work on poison stages. At the end of every turn when your team gets poisoned, even with Grazuls immunity active you still get poisoned. They fixed the bug with Ranvirs poison resistance not working on poison stages, now they need to fix this issue with Grazul. The team is supposed to be immune to new status ailments so poison damage should not take effect.

1 Like

My guess this is intended. Is like you would have a hero which adds protection against water and expect the entire team to not be damaged under water stages. Besides, that poison cannot be cleansed, therefore is nothing to prevent :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The poison at the stages works like an effect and not like an ailment and therefore Grazul cannot block it. If the poison was deployed on the heroes at the beginning of the turn and deal dmg at the end Grazul could block it but thats not how it works here. Its just a portion of insant dmg being labeled as posion, Ranvir is immune but you cannot block the rest.

2 Likes

So then why does it work for Ranvir? Ranvir has a resistance to poison. When the poison hits him it’d say RESIST. If this was just an effect, would that still be the case?

Yes, and thats exactly the case here. Ranvir resists every kind on dmg thats type is poison, be that effect or ailment, but Grazul can only block ailments.

2 Likes

Because ranvirs resist is different from grazuls special

Description explicitly says resists poison.

He always resists poison like Kingston always resists burning damage over time.

1 Like

I get what you’re saying, but poison is still a status ailment even regardless of the fact if it’s just an effect applied at the end of the turn. I guess we’ll just wait to see what happens with this one LOL. They missed it with Ranvir and later added it in an update maybe they’ll do the same thing with Grazul. Maybe not LOL. Either way I’m curious to find out what did Devs decide on this.

The only way you’re going to find out anything from them is to open a support ticket. They don’t reply directly to threads on the forum.

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

2 Likes

Poison in stages is direct damage, not status ailment. Thats why grazul did not block it.
Here is the skill written: All allies are immune to new status ailments for 2 turns.

Ranvir skill written: The hero has an innate ability to resist Poison.

1 Like

Kaitlyn, I know. I wasn’t expecting to hear anything from them regarding this. I just meant if you see that make the change in an update like they did with Ranvir.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings