Grazul – New September 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): First Thoughts & Discussion

Idk bout others but when you’re facing GM and Guins pretty much on every war attack, having Grazuls is very helpful.

Grazul doesn’t block Guins mana cut, does she? I thought that was an effect not a status ailment

Pretty sure she doesn’t block it.

List of Ailments resisted by Grazul

stat2 stat1

As per my understanding, any effect by an enemy without an icon is not resisted by Grazul specials.

4 Likes

I just finished upgrading her to 80. She’s a ■■■■■■■ beast. Raiding has never been so easy.

3 Likes

I’m pretty happy about her in defense. I easily stay over 2500 cups.

My raid def:

My war def (I’ve noticed that for some reason Kadi works better in war than Kingston):

2 Likes

I have tried her all around I agree if you had to pick to you to her and I truly mean that if I had to pick to use her she would be definitely on an offensive team as I would only use her to pick when anticipating an enemy attack that will cause Buffs other than that I really really, and I solely Express 100% that this is only my opinion and I am speaking for myself she is by far the worst 5 Star hero I have come across I have owned or even fought. I really like Anzogh( sry for hacking his name) and I am absolutely thrilled and 100% determined to obtain this month’s February 2020 hero of the month while we are on the topic of five-star red Heroes! He has a lot of potential and the two minutes I looked at him and his stats I could see a million different ways I could use him and tear that board up! I really wish I had a beta account I would gladly test all the new Heroes I am very confident about being able to fight any hero in this game and I am also very confident about my strategies was obviously having the right tools and heroes but I have also surprised myself a million times going up against certain teams and being outgunned really hard but being Victorious playing this game for almost 4 years and leaving my alliance for well over the last two almost three my captains and I have done a lot of teaching and a lot of research ourselves when a really good question is asked and the board goes silent for half an hour LOL does anybody know Hannah sign up for one of those accounts do you have to be an employee of small Giant or related to a game creator of Empires because I would love to put my knowledge into this game I have a lot of ideas which I’m sure a lot would be shot down but I’m sure a lot would also be looked at like while why didn’t we think of that before but anyways I’m not trying to gloat or toot my own horn but if anybody knows how to get in contact with somebody about inquiring or taking some kind of test to show that I could be valuable at marijuana testing and and being awesome at giving appropriate reviews let me know otherwise hope to see you all out there happy raiding

I think you have proven this with your post…lol. Remember Grazul?

1 Like

I don’t find her much of a threat on defense. I’d be tempted to go

Kadilen-Misandra-Ursena-Onatel-Kingston if I were you

Two green wings isn’t a big weakness imo. Grazul just doesn’t do a lot on defense imo. The heal is weak, you can work around the 2 turn debuff protection. She doesn’t cleanse debuffs that are applied before she goes off. I’ve faced her a lot in raids and she doesn’t pose a problem at all.

She’s considerably better on offense imo.

2 Likes

Thank you for the advice, I’ll think about it.

I also have maxed Anzogh and Marj waits her last rings. So far I have been happy with Grazul but I believe I’ll replace her with Marjana when she is maxed.

(Other maxed 5*s are Domi, Sartana, Joon, Vivica, Miki, Isarnia and Morgan, so I have plenty to play with)

2 Likes

Grazul 2 turns of protection can be useful in Defense, as it holds off opponents Defence down or DOT attack. It effectively gives u 2 extra turns for your heroes to gain mana.

2 Likes