Grazul – New September 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): First Thoughts & Discussion

Nope, not annoyed.

Very fast vs fast meaning 1 tile less, which is a simple 3 match ghost tile vs 1 tile more.
Seems no difference at all, but in real play it is a lot of difference.

Then Jean turn only defence down status ailments. Blue is full of that, but Jean can’t counter Gravemakers, Drakes, Other Jean and so on…

He is a good replace for those who don’t have Gravemakers (as running both could be sub-optimal, as the 2 burn effect overwrite each other).

Right now he is a very good attacker, but not a safe net as Grazul.

I have her and use her literally everywhere.
Pure love.

5 Likes

No she doesnt. She only stops the dot

I did 80 pulls for sheshat…got nothing did 5 pulls for other heroes got 2 grazul… at first I wasn’t interested …but then I started lvl her up… then I maxed her out… wow she is an awesome addition to my team… I love going up against a team where all 5 heroes can give me nasty ailments
… and they never get a chance to as grazul is firing off every 2-3 turns. She has a perfect 10 in the fun factor… and her special is awesome to watch

4 Likes

Maxed her, I think she’s great, but my main red 4-stack for raids/wars is still Gravemaker (+9), Boldtusk (+12), Wilbur, Falcon (+20).

What is your way to pair her with other heros on offense?

1 Like

Zim - Mitsuko - Grazul - Azlar - Wilbur

1 Like

I bust out the 2-3 often, Grazul, Mitsuko, Anzogh, Khiona, Seshat. I change out Mitsuko with G. Falcon or Wilbur if there are no blue damage dealers. The combinations are endless. 2-3, mono, etc. Fits in a lot of teams. Once you clear a hole in the defense, ghosting 3 tiles (w/ lvl 11 mana troops) for heal becomes nice, real nice especially if you can get a 2nd ghost immediately after for the 30% heal. You can get an almost dead team fully healed in 3 turns with a good board ghosting.

3 Likes

Ohhhh I try every Atlantis to find mitsuko… she is playing hard to get… grazul and mitsuko would be awesome together

Grazul is my first red 5* that I maxed. If you don’t have a Level 11+ mana troop to get her going in two matches, I would daresay she’s not very useful at all. She can take a punch but doesn’t shift the momentum a battle with her special in any significant way like great heroes do. Maybe with field aid she can be a solo healer but otherwise she needs help. Have since maxed Ariel and she is much more useful. Grazul is losing her emblems inna minute.

3 Likes

Thought that she was meh and didn’t need her much in mid platinum. But going up diamond shows her great ability on offense. Raiding is much much easier.

Great heroine!!

She’s so great, isn’t she?

I’ve lost count of the times Grazul has COMPLETELY NULLIFIED top shelf heroes like Gravemaker, Hel, Zeline, and Onatel.

She’s just fantastic, and pairs well with GM. Six red tiles and I’m in control of the board. Love her.

3 Likes

Call me crazy, but ever since I put Grazul on my defense, my trophies never drop under 2500! She does better on offense, but still great in defense. Call me even crazier, she’s my tank! :joy:

2 Likes

So far, she’s doing great! :+1:t4:

You’re crazy.

You’re lunatic :rofl:

3 Likes

LOL. I actually moved her to flank haha. Switching it up.

2 Likes

Good decision. In defense her best position is flank.

2 Likes

I’m still deciding who would be best tank hero. What do you think?image Is Rumpel tank-worthy?

1 Like

Nice arrangement, yellow near purple. Anyway, this should keep you at 2500+ if you want or not…

1 Like

I personally think that rumple is a very effective blue tank.

He’s unpredictable and any of his three specials can make the attacker have a bad day…

Plus his stats lend him to being a natural tank/flanker.

2 Likes

Rumple is probably fine.

Kingston would be your strongest tank imo. He’s fairly tanky for a sniper. His ATT down will really help keep your team alive. And the fighter revive talent is more annoying the closer the hero is to the centre of your defense.

1 Like