Grazul – New September 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): First Thoughts & Discussion

Please do tell, how so?

I think he meant is in love with Grazul, which is on-topic. Besides, it is an old post and the off-topic and totally misplaced is your comment.

P.S. And you have chosen “well” to pick on an old post. Just today, when it is his birthday. Bravo!

Nothing happened!
After all, I’m not used to bittering anyone!
My English is rug

All well then :slight_smile: But always look what time one post was made. That one has 2 weeks and he didn’t do anything wrong.

We said!Bad time
20 characters

You make yourself quite weak to blue 5 stacks having two red flanks.

I have recently pulled Grazul, Miki, Domitia and Kingston. Deciding which to level up first and second. Any thoughts out there?

Miki at 3.70 is amazing on titans. My titan hits have gone up considerably since I started using him.

Kingston is the one Id take to 4.80 in a vacuum.

2 Likes

agree miki will be a killer against Titans

WHat does your roster look like and who do you have in the way of healers, support and sniper/pure offensive heroes?

Healers are Boldtusk, Sabina and Rigard - all maxed. Also have Anzogh, Alasie, Leonidas and Evelyn. Support are maxed Proteus, Cyprian and Boril

With those heroes, I recommend either Miki or Kingston. If your focus is def team, go Kingston, if it’s titans, go Miki.

What about for raids or alliance wars?

I’d go with Kingston then.

Hi again everyone, I’m back with the same question I had weeks ago since I now have the opportunity of leveling one and only one to the third and fourth level : Azlar or grazul? I find azlar to have a special skill that I love even though its slow whereas without any mana troop, Grazul doesn’t have her special ready very fast in some cases ( maybe I should try to play her more in order to have a better idea ) because I sometimes find myself without any useful red tiles and at my current level I don’t have that many of heroes applying ailment status in front of me. Moreover, my healer for now is bold stuck one of my two for now maxed heroes…

In conclusion I’m not that fan of that heroe but reading you people I feel like im about to do a mistake so some details would ne appreciated ^^.
Here is my current pool of heroes, if you have any advice of what I should do, even if you see some things that I’ve done or example of roster I’d better try to have ?

Thanks a lot have a good day

I might recommend bringing both to 3.70 and holding. If you have to wait, I’d say wait as hidden blades are more common than mystic rings. At 2.60, I doubt you’ll use either one too much but 3.70 has more to offer.

1 Like

Why wait ? I ll still have to choose between the two in the future so is it really useful to wait at 3/70 until I can up both of them ? Which one would you up to 3/70 first anyway ?
Thanks for your answer though

Here is my advice for picking between the two. Grazul is a very fast hero and Azlar is slow. If you plan on playing this game awhile you’ll want Grazul- for the very fast and elemental link she gives fire heroes. Now, the only thing that might change that is emblem allocation ( say if Azlar is the hero you plan on emblem for sure). Never pick an old vanilla hero … you’ll just fall behind. I’m sure there will be replies of people telling you Azlar is awesome but honestly when ur upper diamond slow heroes never live long enough to fire and make a difference

1 Like

I was leaning towards Grazul. Thoughts are that Azlar is soft and slow. If he goes off, he hurts but he can be worked around easier.

Grazul.
20 Graaaazuls