Grazul needs a buff

I dont appreciate being called a fool.

There is plenty of precedent for healers with high attack, just look at Melendor or Sabine. A lot of people feel Grazul could use a minor tweak.

A thread like this wouldnt be bona fide without a little whataboutismā€¦

Grazul works albeit a little weak on self preservingā€¦
-But what about Anzogh?.. wth is wrong with that one? :smile_cat:

Would be cool if she would cleanse herself and nearby. 2 out of 3 times Telly goes off when she is fully charged, but all will get the ugly mana slowdown ailment.

2 Likes

poor zog. he probably needs more than a minor tweak to be good. if he had a costume that made his damage dot damage and is healing a hot heal and then increased it all by 33%, I think he would be a lot more interesting. preferable to JF anyway.

I understand where youā€™re coming from. A cleanser becomes quite the necessity once Telly goes off.

However, I feel, any increase or addition to Grazul will make her quite brokenā€¦ At that very fast mana.

So, any changes might require a change in mana speed itselfā€¦ which further necessitates appropriate changes to her existing skillsā€¦ basically a complete overhaul of her card.

In my opinion, Grazul is a very well balanced hero. And is an invaluable asset for raiding in the current meta. She just needs some getting used to.

And she is obviously not for players who like firing specials soon as the mana bar is charged up, the ones who like the 1-2 hit combo type special usage. Grazul is quite appealing to the strategic players among us. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I just answered on topic. I donā€™t think sheā€™ll get any changes.

1 Like

My bad. Apologies. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I go against my interest, but she really doesnā€™t need anything more.

Iā€™m really happy i pulled her (and BK) in this world of Telluria tanks, Vela/Gravemaker/Jean flanks.
She made you survive even if they shot at the same turn.

Timing her special is crucial, and when board is not in your favor, her class allow her to resist more often the not the mana generation reduction of Telly.

One of the best investment i have ever did.

Her and BK togheter can pretty much nullify an entire team of Finley/Ursena/Jabberwock/Drakes and so on.

The only fearsome is still Kageburado, which can bypass both.

1 Like

first, obviously if she increased the shifts, she would go to the fast or average, thatā€™s why I didnā€™t even refer to this situation.
In my opinion, he was a more useful hero.
second I watch a lot of videos of great players, and they rarely match with her, why? maybe they not know that she is so good? i donā€™t think soā€¦
For me against top defences, its not a solution, thereā€™s a lot of strong options , an for me its simply because sheā€™s a unbalance hero.

A suggestion regarding Grazul, why not change her effect to 4 rounds instead of 2 rounds and convert her to fast instead of very fast to balance so she can face Telluria and Villa

No, since vfast is her best ability.
Charge Grazzy with 6 tiles to counter Telly, dump tiles into Gravey with Grazzy up to charge Mits, then dump tiles into Vela. Now you have space to take care of the wings.

2 Likes

I appreciate the magnitude of just how wrong you are. Well done.

Sheā€™s very fast. Her special is meant to fire every 2 or 3 turns, not to be devastating.

1 Like

2 turns its almoust insignificant for a hero that could be top against actual defenses. 2 turns its very difficult silence the buffs of Tell, Grave and Vela, and the 15% of healing its ridiculous for a HOTM

2 Likes

I would not trade very fast speed for a 4 turns duration.
I donā€™t have any problem timing her special.

So thanks but no thanks.

3 Likes

Grazul is fine as she is. She hits fast. And she hits many times in a short period. Very effective. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Please Buff Grazul, thank you in advance.

Grazul was ok in 2020, but not today unfortunately :frowning:

Grazulā€™s ailments immunity should raise to 3 turns.

1 Like