“Barbarian Am Smash”

+90 ATK
+3% ATK

+54 DEF
+3% DEF

+72 HP
+4% HP

+mana troop

I opt for attack also > titans and raids; titans> needs more heroes to be ‘tallented’ but overall am and emblems will come faster.
Defense is for raid and war; defense raid is not rellevant in my opinion; for war you can use attack players when aid field is on.

:+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s called: Catenaccio :grin:

20 liberos

Hey everyone!! After reading everything I can about Gravemaker’s emblems, I’ve come to the conclusion that if I’m gonna keep Telly as tank then I should go attack all the way for GM… Between D from troops plus Telly’s minions acting as extra D/HP, GM is covered there, so I should pump his atk as high as I can… Does anyone disagree with this??

If I had him I’d probably go atk, too. You have several paths where you can choose atk+def anyway. My Azlar gets +6 DoT per atk-emblem thats more than +40 DoT in total when he is fully emblemed. Not sure if GMs DoT increases at the same rate.

I’m beginning his last ascension in a few lvls… I just tapped his ascension page & tapped the little icon showing the difference between 7/8 Special & 8/8 Special… I already have his Special maxed but when I tapped it his Burn goes from 238 to 252, net gain of 14… I don’t know if that means his Burn goes to 252 with his last ascension or atk emblem… I also got Clarissa at the same time… Even though I’ll get some emblem conflicts I’m curious about a D team with both GM & Clarissa flanking Telly with Seshat & someone else on the wings… Clarissa gives Dark +30% D against specials so I was hoping that might make up a bit for running 2 Darks… I just like the idea of making the enemy fight under both Burn & Poison damage simultaneously…

So what are you guys thoughts on defense or mana on node 19?

Lol, that is exactly why I came to read this thread. Wondering if 2% faster mana is worth more than the defense.