Gravemaker got him three times

Just got Gravemaker two more times would you keep them and max them or recycle them in Hero Academy.
I also have got the HOTM five times and got a second Aegir really lucky summons

Wow… Congrats. I would keep one copy.

2 Likes

Keep all copies, level all copies before anything else. Arguably the best hero in the game.

5 Likes

Keep all of them, GM is one of those heroes that you can max multiples of. I wouldn’t be putting any non S1 heroes into HA because of the slight chance SG might add more levels for trading them in.

2 Likes

Go away and cry about injustice? Damned right I will. Tears may be involved :cry:

3 Likes

Echoing some above sentiments. Keep all three. Level one or two immediately. Keep the third and maybe circle back round after some variety.

4 Likes

Craaazy good fortune - seems too good to be true. Recycle them in hero academy?! Are you being genuine - Gravy is awesome! :thinking:

Pics please. In the event you did pull multiple GMs, I’d keep all copies - yes, yes very jelly.

3 Likes

Keep all GMs. Personally I would recycle only S1 5* in HA. If you have (or when you will have) HA10 the chances are you have some dups of 5* from TC20, so better use them.

1 Like

4 Likes

The Nobel Weasel Rule of keeping heroes - think about how expensive it would likely be to pull this hero again if you later regretted your decision to feed them away (or recycle them). If buying more roster space is cheaper than your answer, keep them! :smile:

6 Likes

KEEP ALL GM!
Super handy in war when you finally max all of them. I would definitely work on a 2nd and even 3rd GM over Noor, Elena, Anzogh and Baldur.

On the other hand, keeping 5 Bai Yeoung might be a bit excessive (although I personally would keep them all). Maybe keep like 3 and recycle 2 to Hero Academy first and go from there. I would level a 2nd Bai Yeoung and 3rd Bai Yeoung before G.Owl and Justice.

2 Likes

Thank you… :star_struck:

Now I’m really, really, really jelly. I had to ask for pics :confounded::sob:

2 Likes

Maybe recycle some panda before, and when you get Obakan think twice about the idea.

Keep all 3, you lucky guy!

2 Likes

I open this month 134 heros and game dint give 5*. I think is unfair system for heros.

Generally I’m as disappointed as anyone with the poor drop rates but this morning I got some wicked luck

1 Like

I would literally use all three gravemakers in the current tournament.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings