Grave maker or redhood

Hello, I have one more ring to go in order to ascend either gravemaker or redhood, who should i go with? My other red 5* is azlar but i dont want him. In my opinion both red and grave are not good options for titan, but i see alot of grave in raid defenders. I use grave on my defence and for raiding, and i use red for farming, events, and special quests. I cant decide what i like more, events or raids. They seem to be evenly matched for my mats, red and her mana shield, and grave with very fast burn damage. I appreciate the help

Do you have a 4* red Mana troop? Battlemage I think is the name.

If yes, how close to level 11 is it?

Yes i just leveled it to 11 for gravemaker

Gravemaker is very strong. Red hood has her uses but Gravemaker is really good.

1 Like

Are you going for a rainbow 5* team?
And do you have a main healer in your raid team?

My raid defense is kiril 4/40 grave 3/60 hutao 4/50 obakan 2/60 hansel 4/70 im planning to replace hansel as soon i get mats for little john and replace obakan with sartana at 3/20

Raid offence is kiril grave gretel 4/70 hansel 4/70 and sartana

I vote Gravemaker…

I like grakemaker better but 5* healers are rare. If you feel Kiril alone is not adequate in providing heal, feel free to level red hood first

Imho if you don’t have a 5* healer then ascend Red Hood, 5* healers are too scarce to be left unascended. But I can understand your dilemma, GM is a monster on offense and in defense.

Gravemaker for sure.

Forget red hood. Gravemaker will work in defence or attack.

I have both, and I use GM daily. Red Hood is more specialized, mostly vs. Guinevere. Healers at 3/70 are still mostly effective, because it doesn’t much change their special, only their durability. GM at max is much better than his 3/70 version.

1 Like

I too have both Gravemaker and Red Hood.

Gravemaker is the better hero, but if you do not have a 5-star healer yet (as was my case), I would suggest Red Hood.

Red Hood is not an up-front healer, as her minions do the healing… she is all about the long-game and surviving. Unlike other healers, Red Hood’s minions have HP relative to Red Hood and Heal relative to Red Hood’s health… so the higher red Hood is the more she heals and the more health the minions have.

I have maxed my Red Hood, she is a beast when raiding and I think she does well on my raid and war defense teams. On Titan’s she is OK… On Map levels and special events she is a god-level healer… just work on getting a 3 stack of her minions and each of my heros has another 600+ health and heals for 330+ health every turn.

All that said… I am now working on my gravemaker… He will be my go-to red attacker and defender (I have gotten other 5-star healers since maxing Red Hood, so I can use those other healers in her place).