🕵 Gramps – S4 Hero – 3* Nature/ Green: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

He would be paired well with Frosty

2 Likes

…or Helo (Blue 3* from S4)

2 Likes

Got him in the pulls too :slight_smile:

1. Level two
  2. Put him in two corners in defense for rush attack
  3. ???
  4. Profit!!!
7 Likes

Ah, you’ve made me sorry I ate my spare one now. Realistically though, I’d probably rather have Grevle on the other end. They can keep each other alive in different ways.

2 Likes

Just looking at the other green healers that are 3*, I’d rather take those into battle than this guy. He revives at a 1/3rd clip which means there is a good chance you wont get a revive and Belith or Grevle would have helped more. Having a 3* that is reliant upon others isnt good. Even Chick Jr, who has that downside hits like a hammer

1 Like

Has anyone tried pairing him with cTuck as the poor man’s Alby Ariel combo?

2 Likes

Gramps isnt a poor mans Alby. He doesnt do any heal except for that 33% chance to revive. I fed him away

2 Likes

I am still leveling mine, slowly, feeding him any 1* green feeders from what ever sources. As an Albe fan, I am inclined to keep, max and emblem him (got only 1 though). I see very good synergy of him with Grevle and Shrubbear. Grevle provides the overheal, Shrubbear the taunt, and Gramps resurrects and provides mana overtime. I am looking at costumed Friar Tuck for the additional heal, but that mono team will become too much passive on offense.

I just need to find two good 3* greens that deal massive AOE damage in my mono. I am still stuck with my 4 maxed Hisans. Any suggestions? Costumed Ishhtak, maybe?

1 Like

I have costume Isshtak with 20 emblems (full attack). The defense down is nice, 566 attack stat is nice, but 185% to target and minor to nearby never does much. I always need someone to follow him up. The costume bonus and 20th of emblem node does get him to 6 tiles in rush tournaments which is nice.

Maybe you could use muggy for extra revives?

1 Like

Actually, he reminds me of Imp from the game Thrill kill.

It isn’t about the heal, it’s about the mana. Apparently Ariel’s mana gen boost increases Alby’s mana regeneration so when they work together heroes regenerate a lot of mana every turn. I don’t have either of them, that’s just what I heard. I was wondering if the same effect worked with Gramps’s mana regeneration and cTuck’s mana boost. I guess if it works, it would also work with Bauchan and Gramps.

We’ll, yeah. Muggy would be too much passive on that team. Besides, his skill is dependent on at least an ally dead. If none are, his skill does nothing. I could only see costumed Ishhtak as the lone AOE hitter amongst green rares. I guess I’ll have to get him first as I have fed all Ishhtaks obtained. Got his costume though. Maybe there will be new 3* greens that deals AOE in the future.

5 Likes

yup, Gramps and Tuck make a great combo indeed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Costumed Carver. The 125% damage to all isn’t much but you can boost it with Grevle’s attack up and costumed Ishtak’s def down. And he slows mana generation. Did well with him as the tank in a 3*, no red tournament

2 Likes

I use cIsshtak, cBerden, and Mnesseus as my green hitters. Rounding out my mono green 3* team with shrubbear and grevle.

This guy is BROKEN!!! The heroes he rezzes are somehow coming back with mana enough to heal in the same round. I just had him bring back his entire team 3 times and heal up to half in the same round with the snowman summoning pets.

NERF this douche!

1 Like

Well, don’t the resurrected heroes have the same Mana on resurrection as when they died? So they probably had full Mana when you killed them.

I love this guy, the combo with cFriar Tuck described above works really well, especially in this rush tourney.

3 Likes

SnG won’t admit it but they Jack up the odds for the specials on defense. I’ve seen BT revive 9 times in a row and have no idea how many times I’ve seen Frigg and other rogues dodge at least 5 times in a row.

2 days ago, I had back to back raids where Heimdall revived the whole team, ya 4, twice in a row. Same happened with Mono but that’s to be more likely

1 Like