Got kicked from war

You already know what happened, it’s a common complaint. My flag is missing and I didn’t even get to look at the tile board. I clicked attack and then the game froze.

1 Like

I also got kicked off the war. I took down all but 2 of the enemy’s heroes , I had all of my heroes and then I got kicked off, lost my battle flag and when I came back on. All the opposing heroes were back?..
■■■???

2 Likes

I actually treat this as another “war rule”. It seems to happen every war. I guess you could say it’s fair because it’s affecting both parties randomly :thinking:

2 Likes

It sucks because it took my flag and counts my heroes as having been used already in war. That means 1 out of my 4 viable teams is just removed from war.

2 Likes

Exactly. And I havent seen a war yet where one or more players haven’t been affected by this bug. I call it the “war bug”.

One war it happened to one of our players AND one of theirs. That at least felt somewhat fair!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings