šŸ¦øā€ā™‚ļø Goseck - 5* Dark / Purple from Sanctuary of Gargoyles

i am also curious about other peopleā€™s thoughts on talent tree because i can see strong opinions for leaning with a defensive build, and i can see strong arguments for bumping up attack. i donā€™t like the idea of a balanced Goseck because the Barbarian tree doesnā€™t really help make balancing choices easy.

Damage everywhere strictly.

Btw I truly believe there is no ā€œgood answerā€ here. In this game - because of the countless random factors and enormous imbalance - there will be always situations supporting one or another argument in case of damaging heroes.

Is damage better? If thatā€™s what needed for a kill / kills, that otherwise you wouldnā€™t have, then yes.
Is tankiness better? If thatā€™s the condition to stay alive (longer) which leads to kills, then yes.

4 Likes

Thank you for posting that, I just pulled Goseck last night and maxed him out today. This was the path I was thinking of doing too.

2 Likes

Wait for the new hero kalo 5000 damage 4 star

Oh shoot, they changed his class?! That completely slipped by meā€¦ what a shame, haha!
still though, could be prettyyyy deadly after being resurrected I imagine?

Heā€™s too powerful as tank in rush. Once he fires, you need to hit him 4 times first to disable the stoneskin. By the time you did that, he would probably fire again.

5 Likes

Which is why Iā€™m going to take advantage of it. Iā€™d like to LB him, but I fear we may see a nerf for him in the near future because of this.

Iā€™d imagine youā€™d need mono yellow and pray to the board Gods youā€™d have enough tiles to wipe him outā€¦ Otherwise, good luck.

2 Likes

Hmm I donā€™t think theyā€™ll nerf him, cause heā€™s not too much of a threat in normal defence. Otherwise they would have nerfed Alfrike who is also a goddess in VF :thinking:

2 Likes

Against a situation like this, I would use a shuffler like akkorog and Cheshire cat to temporarily remove the upfront threat. Just gotta be creative against an enemy like this

1 Like

Wow, 2000 damage in that last hit :scream:
Thank you for the upload. Pulled him this morning and shall put him top of the level list

2 Likes

I do wish he was still a fighter i think his special and the fighter class revive work a hand in hand. It would make his potential on defence so much more significant.

No they balanced.him b4 release regarldess Alfrike is still way stronger as a vf tank

Itā€™s a way to balance him, he already got 4 stoneskins, fighter is pushing it

1 Like

Fighter definitely pushed it. If he rezzed with 1 HP, and then fired, He would have dealt maximum damage, which could potentially win the game, depending on the health

Personally I will find the stoneskin to be a bigger problem than a fighter reviving. Because at least he can he killed at 1 hp. It is incredibly difficult to kill him once he fires, and if itā€™s rush it would be GG.

About goseck and rush warsā€¦ how many turns dā€™ora the stoneskin lasts in VF wars? 4 turns as described or 1 turn as heā€™s very fast?

4 Likes

The Goseck boss in the last epic stage really make me Go-Sick :joy:

5 Likes

I see Bai Yeong gaining alot of value :wink:

1 Like

Margaret as well. It will most definitely hit the 90% dodge rate

It was terribly broken. When he was on wing, it was basically a coin toss at the end of each raidā€¦ You win the raid, killed everyone but then the enemy has a special 30% roll to still take the win from you.

Imagine playing the game, beating the opponent but then at the end of the game there is a rock paper scissors and if you lose, you lose the match anyway. Thatā€™s basically what fighting Goseck as a fighter was.

Only stupid thing is that when they donā€™t know how to balance the hero class they make it a barbarian :joy: creative

5 Likes