GooglePlay Points Redeemable in Empires and Puzzles

It sure would be nice if SGG would hook up with Google so that we can redeem our GooglePlay points for Empires and Puzzles goodies!! You can use your GooglePlay points for Candy Crush, and Angry Birds just to name a couple of games, but not for Empires and Puzzles. Can we get this changed please?

1000x times yes to this request.

I have a ton of google play points I am ready to use on e&p. preferably before it is too late for telluria.

3 Likes

You can use your points for Google play credits then use that credit to make a purchase. This is how I have been using my point for empires and puzzles. For example 1000 Google play points will get $10 of Google play credit.

5 Likes

Until there was the option to redeem play points by buying offers in E&P, I didn’t even know they exist. Now it would be nice to be able to use them to buy some gift packs for the game instead of just using them to buy Google play credits… Hope this is going to be the next step :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you will need 1m points to get 300 gems here :))
For 10k SGG will give you a WE Flask :))

1 Like

I think this would be a great idea. It wouldn’t even have to be that much better value than converting to credit first but it means more people are likely to use the points on ep rather than other games

Unfortunately, I imagine there are additional contractual elements to it though that we don’t and won’t know about so I’m sure SG will have looked into it already and decided against unfortunately

1 Like

Look like the thread i started has been closed or joined on to here am not sure .

In the Google Play Store I’ve noticed that everytime I purchase something in- game , I accumulate Play points that can be redeemed or spent in -game , the trouble is E&P seem to have not initiated specific purchase point levels so as to use these points on anything at the moment .

Is anything coming at all ?

Bumping this topic because it really didn’t get the attention it deserves.

E&P offers in Google play store so we can use our Google play points on the game. Yes, please!

This needs to happen!

1 Like

I am in total agreement with this idea, why should I not use the very same tokens that I have earned buying Google Play vouchers in order to buy in game goodies from E&P?

I use my points on it all the time. Save up how much I want convert it to play credit and use it.

2 Likes

Why hasn’t this topic received any attention?
Google play points should be redeemable ingame it makes commonsense but there isn’t much sense in common, sometimes in this game

I also trade in my play points for credit in the playstore which I then use in game.

So do I but I’m always left with random points like 83 points left over that I can’t use , it would be helpful if there were gem, battle, crafting and ascension, packs ready to go

1 Like

I do Google surveys to pick up the extra few pennies that may be an option for you

It would be great if E&P started offering coupons/gems/etc using play points.

NOT play points to google credit which is a really really bad conversion rate compared to all the other apps that offer customers to (sometimes or always) use play points for stuff in their game. You can see just how many games do this by trying to spend your play points without any filters.

If possible, please allow your customers the option to do what other games are doing and let you use your play points on coupons/gems/etc. TY :slight_smile:

Bump
Please make this happen @sg devs