Goodbye Team korea://////

Salmon Loki war is going to be a blast. We are just a group of folks trying to do something fun. Gotta find your joy somewhere. Plus it’s fun to fish slap people!

P.S. this slowdown posting thing is a PITA.

11 Likes

Cant we agree on a truce in top100?

No one using the new aethers on heroes on defense ( on attack too would be good, but it can not easily verified, not everyone youtube their hits).
I afk my leadership the same, to fiscuss it in the 7D council…

Happy gaming

3 Likes

The safety of the fish slap is to never worry about a nerf. Props!!!

2 Likes

It was all planned by SGG. They understand what they do no matter listen to players or not. As many comment before i told this is what happened by idiots dev, agent when they only push their work for money not for caring.
Nowaday just a little game can survive for a long run. The company decided and planned how game will be closed. From my side, i will never play any game from Zynga/SGG anymore.
Memories are memories :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sg only wants our money, they don’t care about us, normally we should all stop giving them any money, let’s see what they will do next. Shame on SG and those in the beta, who should have a say.

It stumps me sometimes when people say Zynga doesn’t care about us.
Of course they don’t, they’re a business, not a charity. They’re here to make money, not to make us happy. It doesn’t mean I necessarily agree how this game looks like now, I just understand.

1 Like

You won’t find any game development without the spenders, as much as they spend as much as the game will have better servers, better developers,etc, at the end it’s a profit business for a greedy company and the investors.
Let me share with you a spender opinion, who ruined the game are the ppl who don’t spend in this game then cry when they can’t follow cause their free tokens didn’t drop better than Dawa, if you stop crying for each OP hero asking for a nerf the game might be much better, (you can’t take a free Corolla to F1 races and ask to modify F1 cars cause you have no budget to buy better) it’s their money not yours, they can spend it how they want, so instead of saying they buying a garbage you should say thank you to everyone spent a penny in this game no matter big or small amount, without them you won’t be playing this or any other game.
Beta players say this hero is OP, SG don’t listen and release the hero OP, players spend to get it, players use the materials which they also spent to get them before, players maxing another two heroes to keep them flank to make this OP Magic happen, leader board will be full of this setup, bunch of players will complain asking for nerf, SG will keep it on hold till they have plan B for the spenders then boom the nerf happen when they release another OP hero which of course the spenders will get it and max it first, same story keep happening, but now it’s too fast so spenders fed up.
SG don’t care about what the players need, if they do care then before this Alpha Aethers they should have made 15 and 16* titans, more food and iron storage, more world energy flags for higher levels, make the trainer heroes out of the roster counting, make the heroes animations all has the same timing, make the offers in another page not covering the entire buildings, etc,. I believe these has much more priority than waisting your energy asking for nerfing a hero which we all know another stronger one will be show up in the portal before the nerf.
It’s cost me 6 titan flasks to make SG fix Cupid immediately to make sure no one make a mess during MT, so take action on something useful.

At the end, Thank you TK for everything, wishing you the best whatever you do next.

8 Likes

I’d love that. I don’t plan on using the free one right away. I want to see how they perform for others before I decide. But you know as well as I do that competitive players are going to use them right away. It’s just human nature.

4 Likes

I think if they don’t…
Then they will cease to be:

I mean… it would be super cool
Truly Epic!
to watch an alliance regularly win wars with S1 and fish

But . . . you know… reality

Once they get replaced by the new creep LB2 competitors, what’s accomplished?

1 Like

Unfortunately you are right.
I am dreading the day we meet 25 or more Ludwig tanks with Autotaunt in war. Then the broken rush format will look like a vacation.

Happy gaming Tooth

6 Likes

To me it looks like they want to seriously tap into the Chinese market. 3 kingdom war, Chinese new year event, many China oriented heroes. If that works they can afford to loose some players elsewhere I guess…

They’ve been tapping into it for a few years now with the 11:11 deals, I think it also brings in newer heroes and shows more thought to other great nations of the world, Players from the Far East have been calling for heroes from their region almost since season 2.

I think your view falls over slightly with the summer Finnish event and the Valentines event but you could have a little point.

3 Likes

It would be interesting if a new hero came out dressed up like a scientist/doctor. I wonder what the special would be. Either healing or poisoning.

I believe there’s already Quintus, whose actual description is Mad Scientist/Electro Scientist/Love Doctor depending on which version you’re looking at. So that’s the scientist ticked off :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

And sort of the doctor, too, in the secondary.

1 Like

Was only a matter of time when Zynga took over. We turned casual and pretty much quit serious playing months ago, we feel TK’s frustration but we don’t let it bother us anymore.

4 Likes

Completely agree. I dropped out of competitive play. I run Waterpipe while almost everyone else in my alliance runs purple tanx. My defense does extremely well. And the game is fun.

I won’t spend anymore money. W3K, MnM, Waterpipe, even GM were all outright theft. My W3K defense was up for one war. Fortunately I didn’t blow as much money as others. MnM is indeed useless. That broke many spirits and I did many pulls over the month of Morlovia.

I didn’t go after lunar heroes because you don’t need them. You only need the threat of them to take Waterpipe out. Unless you drop down to where the sane people play and make due.

SG literally hates its customers. They are the Comcast of mobile games.

3 Likes

:warning: Mod edit: Translation to English

This only happens, because they want to be an ali top, they see that by spending money the best heroes are acquired, and putting them to the top another expense, which in the following months, no longer serve as defenses against the new ones that appear, supply and demand , who wins here is the company, that is the true top 1 alliance, the rest of us are just their piggy banks…

It feels like the top alis disappear, because of the company’s marketing, who only want our money.

Luck!!!

Original text

Esto sólo ocurre, por querer ser una ali top, ven que gastando money se adquieren los mejores heroes, y ponerlos a tope otro gasto más, que a los meses siguientes, ya no sirven como defensas ante los nuevos que van apareciendo, oferta y demanda, aquí quien gana es la empresa, esa es la verdadera alianza top 1, los demás, solo somos sus huchas…

Se siente que desaparezcan las alis top, por culpa del marketin de la empresa, que sólo quieren nuestro money.

Suerte!!!

Please use English outside of the #foreign-languages category.

Well cKrampus (and the Xmas family bonus) and Xnolphod got nerfed because they were too relevant for too long right? You’d think with all the shiny new heroes released these days SG could at least do us the courtesy of un-nerfing them, but we all know that’ll never happen.

Same goes with Telluria, I mean hell even Vela mostly got restored to her original form, there’s simply no excuse to not un-nerf Telluria in 2023.

4 Likes

Tell should get restored I agree. It’s bittersweet to see TK go.