Hello, Kryss the Katastrophe is an addict #E&Pputmeintherapy #goodtobeback

I’m done. Deleted the game and Line. I encourage the rest of you to break the cycle of addiction and unnecessary spending. Im just not the sort to settle for mediocre, but the amount I’ve spent trying to excell is shameful. To think of the improvements I could have made to my life and community. I reclaim my virtue and free myself from this demon. I can kick ■■■ on Scrabble Go for free, and learn while I do so.

Thanks and best of luck to the rest of you.

Free at last! Free at last! Laid down my sword and shield!

Mods please delete my account.

31 Likes

Enjoy your new-found free time!

Please see my PM with options.

Cheers :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Goodbye and good luck in your future adventures.
I wish you all the very best.
Take care, stay safe, be happy and healthy

5 Likes

People just need to stop spending money wanting 5* on all their summons…

#StopPaying #Play4Free #F2P

16 Likes

Agreed. And in Fact is… you still need to get enough 4* ascension mats to max 5* hero, which is another tough road to go with. Many of my ex-allies has been quit the game when they knows the fact, although some of them already spent lot of money on the game.

1 Like

Sigh, Kryss the Katastrophe returneth. I couldn’t stay away.

5 Likes

Welcome back!

Unsure whether to give you happy or sad emoji though

:grinning::sob::sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So have a pile

3 Likes

Au revoir…20 words

I feel the game is significantly different since you left. Or at least, my feelings and approach towards the game have changed.

@Prajna I hope you enjoy yourself, for however long you decide to play again. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome back! Hopefully your time away gave you a chance to review your perspective and determine how you can find enjoyment of the game again.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome back.
Please just don’t spend any money. Simply play for fun.
When it’s no longer fun, try your hand at something free and new.
Good luck in your gaming

4 Likes

I’ve been entertaining myself by hunting whales with 4* teams. The ninjas arent that bad if you kill them right away, lol.

1 Like

Definately. I even think I stumbled into an actual drama free alliance while mercing. I’m all about the 3 & 4* tournaments and events now. And of course whale hunting. Someone’s gotta get oil for the lamps :joy:

5 Likes