Goodbye, I'll never be back

I don’t get the need to be dramatic about quitting E&P (or any game for that matter). I also don’t understand deleting your entire roster or doing something silly like feeding fully leveled and emblemed 5*'s to 1* heroes. Just stop playing. And done!

1 Like

Strange are the manifestations of human Ego… Once you really want to do something, for the right reasons, pure heartedly… You just do it. Everything else come from some other place, there is no need for any of us to go there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to hear what this game if you’re talking about? Can you tell me your Line ID and we can talk?

I recently switched phones and no longer have access to Line. I will probably set it up tomorrow, I can let u know then.

If it’s the one mentioned earlier in the thread, then it’s a carbon copy of Empires, with Asian folklore instead. Marginally more f2p friendly, but I still had 4 ‘deals’ rammed in my face the very first time I visited my base after the tutorial. Anyone looking for a different experience from empires, that game isn’t it.

Edit: and I quit Empires for all the same reasons that that game will present. Just before anyone calls me an SG fanboy.