Goodbye & Good Luck

The time has come for me to step away from this game after this weekend’s war.

In the last few months I’ve decreased my play time due to the increase of buy-buy-buy just about everything. My love for the game has completely gone.

I’ve met some really great people, been with some awesome alliances, and sadly lost a great friend RIP Khaleesi - you maybe gone but never forgotten.

Thank you to all I’ve gotten to know, have helped me, etc, etc.

63 Likes

@MrsBCW, you have been a fantastic contributor, thank you so much for bringing knowledge, wit and wisdom.

I hope you find many new and fulfilling hobbies in the weeks and months to come.

Fare thee well :wave:

16 Likes

All the best to you MrsB. Once the happy is gone it’s the perfect time to step away. Good luck in your future endevours.

10 Likes

Best of luck! Be happy and stay safe.

10 Likes

All the best for all your future endeavors. I am sure you will be able to keep in touch with all the friends you made even after you leave. Stay safe and take care. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Everything has its time.
Hopefully you’ll have even better times in the future.

Don’t look back, remember the good things and forget about the rest.

All the best for you and stay safe.

:om:

10 Likes

Although we haven’t crossed paths, I’ve always seen you in the top 100 locally. Yours is a name I will miss seeing and aspiring to beat :sob:.

I wish you tons of success in future endeavours. You will be missed. Nga mihi nui :hugs:.

7 Likes

@MrsBCW all good things have a beginning and an end. If the time is right for you to leave the game we all respect that decision.
But before you go, I really do sincerely want to thank you for the help and advice you gave me right at the beginning of my time in the game. Almost 2 years ago.
Your contribution to the game, to the forum and to players will be surely missed.
I wish you well in your future endeavours
Take care and stay safe. Best wishes

10 Likes

Thank you.

I’m looking forward to not being tied to my phone and spending more time with family and puppies :relaxed:

5 Likes

Thank you and may the RNG gods smile down upon thee :relaxed:

3 Likes

Most definitely. Am keeping Line for now and staying in the Alliance’s chat…you never know I may end up re-installing :grimacing:

4 Likes

Thank you Olmor :kissing_heart:, will be good to have more time to do the things I want without planning around Titans, Wars, Events, etc :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Aaaw Kia Ora.

I’ve left my main raid defence as-is so you you may see in there for a bit yet lol.

Good luck to you :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you and I’m pleased to have helped a fellow player; you are most welcome.

Good luck and all the best :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Good luck in the future. Sorry to see another long-timer leave but your time had come and I respect that.

I heard E&P lamenting …

4 Likes

Thank you!

I had to look twice at your name as you’ve changed your avatar :grimacing:

This game is the longest I’ve ever played and it felt weird, yet relieving, when I uninstalled it 30mins ago.

Good luck to you and keep the moderators on their toes!

4 Likes

Best of luck in your future endeavors. Enjoy yourself and stay safe!

2 Likes

Thank you and wish you well :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I have the same feeling and I’m on my way to quit too.
Wish you the best in life! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

#Me too! Had to take a break from the excessive pressure selling. Must admit it pained me to let my alliance mates down. #Goblin balloon a step too far!

3 Likes