I love you, I have loved you, and I will continue to love you (except for the buff and nerf threads, but hey, not everyone is perfect Edit: except my wife)
You have provided me entertainment, knowledge, discussion, friends, fellowship, fun, information, and more.
Thank you to everyone that makes this space what it is:
- staff - @Petri @KiraSG @ScottySG and any others
- mods - @Rook @JonahTheBard @DaveCozy @zephyr1 @Guvnor @littleKAF
- all of the players that have contributed to build this place into the hall of knowledge that it has become. I would try to tag you all, but I know I would miss people, and fortunately there is a limit on my number of tags, so I have an out.
I have been accepted to a masters program for the fall, and as I prepare myself I am cutting back on the areas where I spend the time that needs to be used to move, enroll, and start my studies.
This is going to take two forms:
- I am taking a hiatus from active involvement in the forums (sorry counting and A-to-Z threads, but at least the mods won’t have me giving them more work elsewhere). I’m deleting the shortcut from my phone and stopping the email notifications. I have spent countless hours here reading and responding. If I come back for anything it will be to work recruitment for my alliance, The Pirate Rangers, of The Pirate Horde family, or to find information to help my players.
- After this PoV (since I already paid for it), I will back off my play time to leading and helping my players to the best of my ability while limiting my screen time.
I wouldn’t still be playing this game today without my alliance mates and you all, but this chapter needs to close so I can start the next one.
I will miss you!
Edit#2 I’ll swing by today to say goodbye in the comments/catch up with anyone who is around