Goodbye everyone

After nearly 3 years, it’s been a wild ride - frustrating at times, but also sporadically fun - but it’s finally time for me to get off. Everything just seems like a chore - titans, wars, the same quests over and over again, an utterly boring and uninspired Season 4, endless recruiting to replace the alliance members who burn out…

So before I get into another spiral of chasing new OP heroes and limit breakers and tearing my hair out over getting my 100th Dawa for my hard-earned EHTs, I’ve decided to call it quits.

It’s been fun interacting with most of you here. I wish you all the best. Choda out.

90 Likes

All the best :+1: :blush:

20 char

2 Likes

It’s been a pleasure! All the best to you!

1 Like

Dang - you’ve been great to read on the forums. Wish you the best!

3 Likes

Sad to see you leave but glad you are doing it on your own terms.

Best of luck going forward.

4 Likes

Sorry to see you go @Chodaboy …. But I understand how you feel. And that feeling will at some point come to us all. Every respect for your decision to quit while you are ahead. And I agree it’s pointless playing a game that has become a chore in every aspect.
At the moment it’s a chore for me when I am raiding. The chest rewards are dire and the trophy count means absolutely zilch … so currently just on revenge raids.
I wish you luck in your future endeavours, use your free time wisely, take care of yourself, have fun and stay safe. Bye

17 Likes

Hey, I might follow soon, I feel exectly as you described above, point by point, so, all the best, good call!

9 Likes

All the best. Take care.

1 Like

Enjoy your new pursuits. The day the game is no longer fun is the day you should walk away from it👍

10 Likes

Best wishes, will miss you!

3 Likes

Wishing you only the best in your new journey & hope you find something fun as a hobby!

1 Like

I never feel I should like any post of frequent forum posters saying they’re leaving, because of the positive contribution they’ve made to the player community. :sweat: BUT, when the game becomes a chore abd no longer fun …

I wish you success in future endeavours @Chodaboy. Thank you for your valued contributions. You will be missed.

11 Likes

I always enjoyed your posts here. You will be missed. Best of luck to you going forward.

2 Likes

I understand the frustration, it hit me when i was raiding yesterday, those fancy new event heroes destroying me, it was fun for a while but probably leaving soon as well, see yoy on the other side

5 Likes

I also quit the game today after 10 3* valhalla pulls again…i was playing everyday for 3.5 years but now it seems that sg does not respect me and wants only my wallet, unless they expect facing odin & frigg with dawa and oberon…
Good luck to everyone

8 Likes

Guys, I am sorry to say, but you take this game too seriously. I feel that pain, as last AR I did 45 summons and received Danzuburos Gill-Ras and other stuff. But it is still a game. Probabilities are known. If you are bored, just take a break. As far as I know, this game does not guarantee anything, and we are all aware of that. Just use heroes you have and that is all. Of course, you will find more interesting games where you don’t need to spend anything to be competitive.

5 Likes

Another player bites the dust. Goodbye and good luck @Nikolos21k

Nikolos21k

4h

I also quit the game today after 10 3* valhalla pulls again…i was playing everyday for 3.5 years but now it seems that sg does not respect me and wants only my wallet, unless they expect facing odin & frigg with dawa and oberon…
Good luck to everyone

5 Likes

Sorry to see you go. We had 2 long term players quit the game today. Look at the monthly calendar compared to 1,2, 3 years ago. It can feel more like a job than a game. Of coarse, players can choose what events to do and what to skip. I would argue for sanity’s sake not to do every event and challenge. . Same with hero pulls. Not all new hero’s are must haves, in fact most are not

5 Likes

And another one bites the dust…fare thee well, @ThePirateKing . You taught me everything I know and were my first and best friend in the game. May the wind be forever in your sails. :slight_smile: Good luck with everything, my friend.

8 Likes

Is @ThePirateKing leaving too?