Goodbye and good luck

After 3 years and a lot of money myself and the alliance have decided to end playing this ridiculous game. Not only have we not won an alliance war in 14 attempts but the 5 of us collectively has not received any 5* for over 5 months. Now i know there will be those who will say otherwise, but we really don’t care anymore. The same conclusion also regarding RNG, there is nothing random about boards that don’t have an equal amount of tiles but favors the other colors not in your line up. I’m sure you have read all this before from other disgruntled players. This message is aim at the devs, who really have no interest but to make as much money as possible at the expense of all us suckers who think that every 10 pull they will get someone good. I know 5 players leaving will not make any difference to the devs or whoever is running this mockery, but they will not get another penny from us and i suggest you never buy another pack, crystals or offer they tempt you with. Good luck in all that you achieve in this game, but then, it’s not down to luck.

7 Likes

Totally respect your decision and that of all your alliance colleagues. Everything has an ending and that time is right for you and yours right now.
I wish you lots of luck in your future endeavours, enjoy your freedom and take good care of yourself

7 Likes