Good LINE and Discord groups

Hi @Rook could you squeeze me in too, line is Wraith

1 Like

Gday mate, can you give me an add onto recruiting line rooms too. Thanks
Line; 9165555

I recently joined this server and I love it! Their hero library is excellent and so easy to use. I don’t think I’m able to figure out how to add the link here so hopefully @Sarthin or another player can grab it and post it. It’s from Aug 22

Thanks @princess1. I’m glad you like it there.
Here is the invitation link:

2 Likes

Okay guys, I would like to join Empire groups in the LINE app, could you add me please?
my id: markzl

Thank you all

2 Likes

@Rook

You’ve been summoned

2 Likes

Bane profile pic?

Makin sure i have the right guy

2 Likes

Yes, gracias… .

1 Like

Np added u to a group i think you’ll like

1 Like

I’ve left a PM both on the Forum and in Line. (I’m on a road trip, so I apologize for the delay.)

1 Like

@Rook would you be so kind as to add me to any LINE leadership groups or war strategy focused ones? Spice Academy too if there’s room.

My LINE id is: commando.cupcake

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello,

I would love to be added to a line group focused on war strategy and challenge events. I’m a co-leader in my alliance.
Line ID: MobileNorth1

Thanks in advance.

I’m looking for a GOOD line group to advertise for new members. I was on one that turned into a “global chat” cesspool.

My line id is pr55n

I am an alliance leader who recently had several members poached. I’m looking for a group where I can report this.

Line ID. Kryss214

1 Like

@Rook - I am quite interested in joining any active Line groups related E&P game advice, strategy etc. (If spice academy is available, that too most definitely). Would you be able to add me to some such groups please…?

My line id: captainjakcsparrow

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Gimme a sec, then check your line pm. :slight_smile:

No worries. You’re so quick! :smile:

Hey guys! I’d love to be added to some of these rooms. I’m in Hero Advice already, but if there’s any others, please message me on Line! I’m a co-lead in my alliance.

ID: dancingsunlight

3 Likes

Hi Rigs. Please could you add me to some Line groups. I am level 62 in the game and an alliance leader. My Line ID is: pagan4games
I would be most appreciative and sorry to trouble you.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t be any trouble if i was still in a decent amount of line groups

@Math4lyfe or @Rook are in more groups than i am these days

There’s 1 i can add u to tho and will get u in that one

3 Likes