Going F2P based solely off irresponsible development

It’s quite simple…

I mentioned Gravemaker because he’s been brought up in every Telluria post for the past 2 wks.

Ta~da

Please explain to be how someone in beta can “adjust their board”?

Beta testers are volunteers. They give their time, freely, without any pay, in any form, whatsoever. They spend money to pull heroes that they want, just like ever else.

These comments make me laugh a bit. Unfortunately, some players will never be happy & there’s nothing anyone can do about that.

Have a fantastic day. :slightly_smiling_face:

There have been some real bad calls lately and I am getting concerned. I still believe this is a great game, but I worry that attention is being moved away from actual gameplay. I also fear that these some of these calls might not be from actual developers, but bean counters.

Telluria - Even without the input of Beta Testers, plenty on here (myself included) pointed out she was going to be an issue. SG new it and nerfed her a little before release, but many of us stressed it wasn’t enough.

There are other examples when Beta testers pushed for changes that were dismissed or ignored.

Tavern - This was completely unimaginative. Just a generic pull option with horrible odds that really did not benefit players of any level or spending habit.

Academy - Again, unimaginative and going on 2 years of development. You cant tell me that even if there were only 3 devs on the team that this is the best they could come up with. This stinks of interference from the top. This does not seem like the devs call.

Again, not all is bad and some things have gone right. Its just that these 3 things back to bcak concern me.

4 Likes

Do some research, I doubt you will find it in this forum but the info is out there, regarding Beta player’s ability to have advance knowledge of board setup in live environment.

Best of luck to everyone and spend the money on something fun.

Maybe take your foot off the accelerator, and just chill and play the game for fun for a bit.

I said it before and I’ll say it again, no one in my alliance even knew this was all going on. They are just playing the game and enjoying it. We have 3 staunch F2P players who have been grinding this thing for 3 years. They are still playing daily and enjoying it.

Take a break if needed. The game will still be here.

3 Likes

Well, Money will always Split opinions.

I dont really care about the Telluria Nerf at all, yes she was kinda broken, but thats just the Cherry on the Cake!

Tbh, i play now 2-3 Months, was hyped for like 30 Days, spent some Money which is fine, then realized, it gets me nowhere :smiley: . I cant even Imagine hunting for a HotM or Season Hero, this Game is 1% F2P and maybe 10-20% p2w and then 79% pure Gamble in every Area in the Game.

I got 1!!! 4*AM since im playing which was “random”, i mean Chests, Titans, Wars and the best Part is, i got it from the Mystic Vision, so watch 30s Ads is more rewarding then playing the Game and chasing the Chests getting the “special” and earn Hard trash.

U get basically 1! Summon for 1 Month playing the Game for Walhalla and Atlantis by the 3-5 Pieces they give here and then, to AM a 5* Hero it will take Ages i roughly assume 6 Months.

To clarify, Daily Active, skipping Time for Chests 100% Titan Contribution, 100% War Contribution never got anything good. I dont even know why people want to be good at this Game, higher Guilds dont get better Rewards afaik, this Game needs a HEAVY rebalance to grow or be a real Game, its just good for me, cause it takes not much Time, but the Hype is gone and its basically the really trash designed Balance and lack of Motivation, im not that Type of guy Who loves Build Multiple Units cause the Game has no Diversity and ur best bet is Copy the same Teams over and over again to “have fun”. I Run since 1 Month TC 13 and always got only 3*, Sounds fun :slight_smile: today TC 20 gonna finish, After that i will Skip the VIP, cause im done “Support” the Game, being F2P is the Way the Game should be treated.

If anyone has Stats about what u get by playing Active in a Month i would wanna see it, i mean Gem Wise around 300? For free? Or more? U get here and there 1-5 Gems and the Quests is 3/6/9? So maybe 500 Gems a Month? So Tokens(Atalantis/Walhalla) u may get each 100 and random Hero tokens 1-10? A Month? Hero tokens i got roughly 7-10 Last Month, so thats a low Account of Ressources u get for playing Daily and the Content is…lets say it friendly “Questionable”, Tavern Legend, for me as a New Player i could get 50 or 60 Coins was Stage 5 or 6, cause my Roster is basically 50 Heroes, i couldnt eben Upgrade all of my Heroes from spending in the Beginning, cause i dont even get that Amount of fodder Heroes, cause lacking Ressources like Backpacks or Swords and TC11 Drops every 3hrs 1fodder :smiley: , come on…do we really wanna Talk how insane balanced this is for New Players which dont have even Access to 4 Camps and for me it was TC 1-2(switched to 4 when out of Backpacks/Swords) TC 11 and TC13, i dont know, a lot of Improvement could be done to make this Game even a real Game, at this State, the Complains are growing really fast and i feel Majority stop spending cause Nothing really get better, i just watched/read about the Academy which is basically poorly designed aswell.

PoV i reached 50, even as a new Player but still there were ALOT of room for improvement, Dailies should be based on the Accounts Level, skip all restricted Areas like Raid in Gold-Diamond, just make it an active thing, Raid 500 Times or whatever the Count of all was…

Thats just a Statement from a Disappointed Player based on the horrible Balance in all Areas of the Game.

1 Like

Here. For a time beta testers could PREVIEW the starting board in raids, raid tourneys…

Although there was no evidence that anyone did such things, SG did not really give a proper account of this and it caused people like @Richter to leave

The story needs to be told lol

Some Of those ideas maybe ridiculous

:sweat_smile:

I just wonder what it will take to change something with the way this whole thing operates.

Clearly complaining on the board about drop rates/content hasn’t done it. Long time players quitting and voicing issues on the way out hasn’t done it.

Maybe competition? There are a number of very similar games out there right now doing this game’s formula or a variation of it but being more player friendly (like log in 7 days straight and here’s two four stars and a five star for coming in friendly). I don’t know which ones make it, and content/theme/art varies for tastes, but I would think they’d try to counter some of the possibility that one of these clones catches on by giving the current player base here less of an incentive to want to look.

It’s odd, but maybe they’re printing money still and aren’t worried about that possibility.

2 Likes

I tried the tavern of legends first level. Knowing there was no way I had enough heroes to make it very far I figured I’d just do the first level. So I assembled a rainbow team with around 200 points more, which usually give me a pretty good assurance of a win.

Nope. The boss just blew away my team in rapid fire. Heck with that. I have other parts of the game to play.

Same story with the other special quests where you have to be able to complete all levels to get anything good. The first one of those I did I was able to make it through all but the final level in the lowest tier. What was my prize? ONE Free Summon! So for the next one I just played the first level then waited for the end. My prize? One free summon. Same prize for just dipping a toe in as it was for blowing through lots of battle items to almost cross the finish line. So when those events come around I just hit the first level to get a free summon later.

Challenges are supposed to be challenging not bloody impossible, especially when limited to 3* heroes. The bosses in the end levels of that tier should not be powerful enough to kill any fully ascended 3* hero with a bunch of emblems and full health in a single hit.

That’s rocket launcher with quad damage kills your guy with full health and armor in one hit kind of bad game design. Back when Quake 3 was king, I only played on servers with quad damage disabled because of that. It’s just worse when it’s the computer that gets that advantage and the player can’t have it.

That’s odd - what team were you using? Did you have a healer? Most could beat that level with 200-400 less tp.

Don’t remember. It was almost a year ago. Healers are useless when the opponent doesn’t leave anything to heal after a single hit.

Isn’t Tavern of Legends first appearance is last month?

Let me repeat the bit you skipped reading “Same story with the other special quests”

Telluria is still the strongest tank in game.
I have ursela, I have Guinevere, I have kuchen… I have telluria And she is still the best tank by far.

Sorry easy mode winning isn’t working out for you anymore. It’s not the fact telluria Is worse then any other tank she is not.

Regardless of what you spent getting her you still own the best tank in game.

1 Like

Depends on the individual. Telluria is the easiest of the “top” tanks by far for me (even easier than Aegir). Prior to the nerf she was on par with Guin and Ursena for me.

What’s so wrong about it?

Well according to all the top allainces and the majority of the people on the top 100 raid rankings. Your opinion of the easiest of the top tanks isn’t quite what the majority uses or what’s actually holding ranks.

I guess you are right it depends on the individual. As telluria is still the best tank in game according to everyone who is Still winning in raids and war.

2 Likes

Yeah I accept that…I’m just perplexed by it.