Gods of wrath

LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO CALL HOME?
GODS OF WRATH WANT YOU!
Come Join our Fun, Chatty and Helpful Family! Don’t start at the bottom, come and Grow with us! MUST BE ACTIVE, HIT TITAN DAILY, OVER 18 & HONEST
+++WE TRAIN NEW PLAYERS+++SEARCH GODS OF WRATH, APPLY AND COME MEET OUR GROWING FAMILY!

1 Like

Hey, Justice. Would have sent an in-game message but there does not seem to be an option for that. So, I’m not sure why you kicked me. Would you mind telling me what the reason was? Not being hostile, just genuinely not sure what I did wrong.

1 Like

@Taaka, I am REALLY SORRY Taaka!!! Its almost impossible to explain, but someone within my Alliance was feeding information to other Alliances. I know this because things I said ONLY in AR chat were being Mocked & Repeated in the Chat Rooms… In particular in the Alliance Recruitment room, where I needed to be a lot in order to recruit for the Alliance.

The non-stop bullying became overwhelming and I felt I could not trust anyone, because I didnt know who it was.

I truly appreciate all of your efforts that you gave the Team! I would LOVE to have you back if you havent already joined another Alliance! Our Alliance name is now: GODS OF WRATH.

If you would like to rejoin, I would welcome you with open arms, but if not, I completely understand and wish you all the best!!

Sincerely,
Justice