Goblin Crate itself doesn't show in Recent Activity

I just get 5* Gold Goblin Crate from 100 monster chest but when I check in Recent Activity, it doesn’t appear.

I’m not sure if this work as intent or not since Goblin Crate isn’t material, gem, token, heroes summoning item, battle item or emblem. But I think it is better to post it rather than not.

Please Read This Before Post

I know the item in Goblin Crate will not show if I don’t buy it but that isn’t what this topic about. The topic is about “Goblin Crate itself doesn’t show in Recent Activity”. I don’t get the item in Goblin Crate but I get Goblin Crate itself, right, since I can recycle it when goblin balloon is full.

Back to the topic, it is about “Goblin Crate itself doesn’t show in Recent Activity”. If there is something bug, for example, Goblin Crate doesn’t show in goblin balloon, players will not able to check anything about it since it doesn’t doesn’t appear in Recent Activity or somewhere else beside in goblin balloon. And overall, this have not effect to me since I am F2P. But I found something that is potentially bug, I think I should report it rather than ignore it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My guess is you need to buy the product for it to show up in yah recent activity log… :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I think that isn’t what it suppose to be. “Recent Activity” is designed for players to check what reward they get regardless that they use those reward or not. It is used to check for bug. If there is a bug on Goblin Crate and it doesn’t appear in “Recent Activity”, players will have no evidence to report that bug.

But in truth, you didn’t receive those emblems yet, because you haven’t purchased them. So they shouldn’t show up in your recent activity.

1 Like

Yes, the emblems will not show up if I don’t buy. But I don’t mean those emblems doesn’t show up. I mean the “Gold Goblin Crate” itself.

Recent activity shows what you’ve received into your inventory. The goblin balloon itself isn’t something that goes into that so it won’t show. Should you buy it then the contents show but that it.

Curious to know why it would matter showing up in recent history???

It seem to be because of that. There is no Goblin Crate in inventory.

Yes, I know that.

Because if there is something bug, for example, Goblin Crate doesn’t show in goblin balloon, players will not able to check anything about it since it doesn’t doesn’t appear in Recent Activity or something else beside in goblin balloon.

Overall, this have not effect to me since I am F2P. But I found something that is potentially bug, I think I should report it rather than ignore it.

@u2371 If that were me and it was the first item in the crate, I would purchase it immediately before your crate gets filled with 3* chest items. That one is a 5* item and it is in slot one, you won’t get much luckier with a goblin balloon chest in my opinion. Buy it and it will show in recent activity.

Real question is - did you buy it. Because if you didn’t, you haven’t got anything.

Goblin Balloon is just like yet another offer, except its content is randomized as you open the crates and the price increases with each crate you open.

When you get a crate, you don’t get this item - you can only buy this item when you decide to buy the Balloon.

So as long as you didn’t buy it, it won’t show in the log of the received items. Because you didn’t receive it…

It’s literally the same as you won’t see Tabard and Rings there from today’s Owl Offerings offer, unless you actually purchase the offer.

1 Like

Sadly, I’m F2P. I don’t want SG to have a hand in my wallet :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Back to the topic and @Suicide_Bunny, I add everything you need in the main post of this topic.

This is the quote for it

OK, I get where you coming from now.

Yea, it doesn’t show. Probably because it’s not an inventory item (can’t view it in your inventory), just a ‘fake’ item that only exists in the Balloon and isn’t really an item to be used anywhere.

2 Likes

@Petri Could you conform that if this work as intent or not ?

Cookie Settings