Goblin Balloon -- General discussion, complaints, venting etc... :)

This literally just happened to me, flying high all yesterday with a big crash. Then all of a sudden I got ungodly amount of shields all in a row, would’ve taken a shot but it happended all so fast and I got caught up in the moment.
I truly do believe there is absolutely nothing “random” within this game, because if that were the case there would be someone somewhere out there pulling 5*s 99% of the time.

1 Like

The goblin balloon came a bit before the emblem rework. SG then waited a while before they changed the balloon to adjust for the buff. They eventually did a 2x adjustment but some other places in the game got 3x. The balloon has always been a terrible deal though.

3 Likes

My thought to make the horrid balloon better is to be able to drop chests like ballasts…so when I inevitably get a silver chest that has trash in it, I can just drop that. Of course, we would all fill up on GOLD chests. They could even charge a small food/iron cost (no gems please) to release the trashy silver chest. At the current configuration, I would guess that the purchase rate is VERY VERY low.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings