Goblin Balloon -- General discussion, complaints, venting etc... :)

Haha I do agree free is cool but my 3 goblin ballons so far gave me really nothing.
Have posted on the thread for data purposes.
Itā€™s really pointless could I get somthing else better than a goblin crate in loot in various chest that I open? Maybe, maybe not.

1 Like

That gives me an idea to set up a new thread just to show goblin loot. Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::wink:.

Alas, I think Iā€™ll be waiting a few weeks before I can do that :sweat:

1 Like

Totally agree. Never spent on the balloon but do recycle for the free stuff

1 Like

I donā€™t understand what thread you thinking of starting there is the goblin loot thread that people are tracking.
Or you got something else in mind?

1 Like

There is?! I didnā€™t know that. Phew - thatā€™s saved the mods from having to use their merge powers. Thanks again.

Edit - oops I did know that :woman_facepalming:having logged a :heart:

1 Like

:wink: Least yah ainā€™t got the headache of tracking it all. @Pois1 thank you.

2 Likes

Who in their right f ing mind would recycle items they obviously got in a chest? For crap!!! At least make the people feel better by removing the word recycle and put something like pay or donā€™t pay. Click donā€™t pay it says goblin chests raided or stolen or whatever!!! Recycling should at least give you one of the items randomly.

1 Like

I think i would rather have this system, if recycle meant to be given randomly one of the possible five items

1 Like

I canā€™t honestly believe theyā€™ve made much money on this so at some point the loot will be changed I think. Iā€™m happy to spend if I feel the deal is good enough. So far in 4 balloons itā€™s not been worth 5.99 so Iā€™ve just hit recycle. All the while itā€™s been pretty out of the way and of no concern to me.

So my only complaint is the stuff in the balloon is trash. You want my money, make the loot better. Otherwise Iā€™m just hitting recycle for Ham and Iron.

2 Likes

Estorba el Globo ese, y es peor cuando se recicla siento que es una burla haci8a los jugadores :frowning_face:

1 Like

I wonder if there is anyone out there that actually LIKES it? If they do, theyā€™re probably not on the forum.

I kind of like it. I mean, itā€™s an extra chest per 7 - 14 days. A mini titan chest.

Never gonna purchase it, will just enjoy the resources (of any kind) coming from the recycle.

3 Likes

True enough. The pittance of recycle is better than nothing.

Letā€™s not forget that some players got 3* materials from it. Now with the double amount of emblems dropped, itā€™s even better.

Yep, Iā€™ve had a set of Trap tools from the recycle.

Means nothing to me now but would have meant something to me last year. So any additional chance to get a 3* mat should be taken IMHO

1 Like

This was a pleasant surprise, I didnā€™t know we could even get 4* mats

7 Likes

So legendary crates really existā€¦ itā€™s not a myth :sweat_smile:

Got something similar today, but with 300 Atlantis coins instead of the Challenge ones. Since it was the first crate, I broke my rule of never spending money on this feature :stuck_out_tongue:

I donā€™t think this balloon is rated for the incoming weather. Iā€™d sure hope lightning doesnā€™t strike the blasphemous beast from hell from the skyā€¦

Ohh waitā€¦Iā€™d PAY to see that happen and have it NEVER return!

3 Likes

I wish there was an option to recycle it every time it showed up, even for zero loot.

People keep mentioning the ā€œfree lootā€. What? I get better stuff from autoplaying practically any province in the game 1 time. Vs. waiting a week or so forā€¦ that junk.

I know it doesnā€™t annoy some people. Some people would be happy with it even if it only spit out 1 free ham a month.

I still do not like it and I want it to go away forever. Just a personal preference. Why is there not an ā€œopt outā€ box for this? A little X in the upper right corner I can click on to make it disappear? Something like that?

1 Like