Hello! This is a long post - thank you in advance to anyone taking the time to offer their thoughts.
I’m a mid-game player having the classic dilemma of who to prioritize for mats.
Before you tell me neither to my first question of Grimble or Obakan, here’s a little about me:
- I’m vc2p, I sometimes have VIP Pass that’s it (I did rage buy POV pass once but never again. )
- I have two TC20 running, one is on TC11 and the other is a flex between TC1, TC2, and rarely TC19
- One and two mean I have no idea when my next 5* is coming and I know better than to expect any specific heroes from this game.
- My goal in the game is to have fun and kick butt! In other words, I have always prioritized offense over defense - my defense can get kicked around but as long as I can revenge that’s mostly fine with me.
- My alliance is coordinating green tanks for war so Tell will be my long term tank both for raids and war.
- Kiril and Wu are currently my leveling priorities - my questions are mainly for after they are maxed.
Relevant current roster (I won’t show you my massive collection of 3*s hahaha):
7 blades, 2 scopes, 6 tonics, 6 rings, 6 darts, 5 tabbards, 6 tomes, 3 compasses, 9 gloves, 8 blades, 28 orbs, 13 shields
- Should I max Grimble or Obakan next? I plan to max both eventually. I’m thinking Grimble would be good for my tell raids (I already use him against Tell teams at 3.70) but Obakan would be more versatile and I do need more purple hitters. Also considering embleming Obakan and putting him on defense as Clarissa won’t get emblems for a long time because of Tell.
- Should I give rings to Elena or wait to see if anyone “better” shows up. Not thrilled about the idea of putting two slow ladies on defense (flanking Tell) but I feel like she would be really fun on offense when maxed! Or should I max Scarlett first then decide if I want to give rings to Elena?
- Elk next for tonics? Also in need of green hitters, too many AOE so having a cone hitter like Elk would be good addition. He’s competing with his sister Kadilen.
- Clearly still far off from this but Magni or Misandra for next set of scopes? They’ll also be competing for emblems - I’m thinking Magni since he hits hard and giving defense to Tell would be nice - eventually I’ll put Isarnia and Magni on defense and just nix Elena (unless I get faster red 5* haha)
Appreciate your time and feedback!