Go to get 5 stars

4 Likes

Nice good luck I’ve got my heroes with paid and free pulls so I’ve never bothered lvling a tc to 20 or even beyond 11, I run 3 tc 2’s and 1 tc 11 and I’m sitting on 4k feeders with 20k in the making in tc 11

1 Like

Hmm… you WILL get 5* heroes that way!

Good luck lol

2 Likes

It could still take a month or more though …

1 Like

No really, 2 days for a hero, maybe 3 or 4 or 5 stars

Well, good luck for your pulls. Just remember the odds though. For 3, 4 and 5 star heroes the odds are 75%, 20% and 5% respectively. So out of every 100 TC20 pulls you should expect 75x 3*, 20x 4* and 5x 5*. So have patience and don’t give up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 days x 4 camps, but the odds are still very low on a 5*. Could be 100 pulls or more which would be 25 days or more. Or you could get one on your very next pull. You never know.

1 Like

After Morlovia, I will have 11 tabards. This is after I ascended Quintus because I had no other purple 5*. So, like you, I am running 4*TC20. All 4 pop the same day, so I will get four times the disappointment.

I’m just hoping I can get one of the better purple 5* (Sartana or, at least, Domitia).

So far I’ve gotten, Quintus (x2, ate one), Horghall (x2 ate one), Magni, Thorne, Lianna, Elena and Leonidas from TC20. So I’ve gotten some luck. Hope it continues.

3 Likes

11 Tabards, very nice. After Morlova I’ll have 5 which means my Sartana that has been patiently waiting for tabards for 6 months now will still be waiting – probably until Morlova rolls around again :smile:

1 Like

I am jealous, I run only 2 camps:

2 Likes

Cookie Settings