Go Rin No Sho - The most bada$$ alliance in the west!

Looking to continue recruitment for fresh alliance Go Rin No Sho. We take our name from the legendary undefeated samurai musashi, and his seminal book “Go Rin No Sho” or the book of 5 rings.

We have 17/30 members currently and are rapidly expanding and becoming more competitive. 7 days old we are about to have our first 4* titan, and just won our 2nd alliance war in a row!

We are a friendly, active and social group of people with a good amount of experience in the game. Active participation IS REQUIRED. Daily participation in titans and alliance wars in the future is expected, as an alliance is only as strong as it’s weakest members.

All applicants are currently welcome to apply on this thread and will be considered on a case by case basis. You can PM me here for more information or to let me know if you are interested!

Looking for members with 800+ TP who plan on being active!

www.gorinnoshoforum.com <--------- our website for more information on an active growing community discussing the game and strategy regarding it!

Let me know if there is an opening. I have Miyamoto Musashi’s 9 tenets posted on my wall lol

Only one AR thread per alliance. Please search “Go Rin No Sho” for the most current thread.

1 Like